3rd December 2012, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a commercial Pilot after passing B.Com

can i become a commercial pilot after b.com?...could u please tell me the details

4th December 2012, 08:56 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a commercial Pilot after passing B.Com

Only candidates who have completed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Maths are eligible for the commercial pilot course. Unfortunately you are commerce student that makes you ineligible for the commercial pilot course.

Eligibility

1. Must have passed Class 12th with PCM subjects.

2. At least 50 percent marks in 12th board.

3. Age limit to obtain commercial pilot licence is 18 to 30 years.

Physical Requirements

1. Minimum height of the candidate should be 5 feet.

2. The vision should be 6/6. Candidates are allowed to wear glasses but not contact lens.

3. You should not have fear of heights.

4. You must be able to handle pressure situation without emotional breakdown.

Procedure

1. Student’s Pilot Licence

2. Private Pilot Licence

3. Commercial Pilot Licence
4th December 2012, 10:50 AM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar
Senior Member++++

hai,

The job of a Pilot/Co-Pilot is very challenging as well as rewarding. There are three licences in this field.

1.Student’s Pilot Licence (SPL)
2.Private Pilot Licence (PPL) or the Hobby Licence
3.Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL).
Commercial Pilot details:

To become a commercial Pilot the minimum candidate should have passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics and must be between age of 18-30 years. If you are completed Intermediate with Mathematics and Physics then you are eligible for this commercial Pilot.

Eligibility To become a Pilot/ Co-Pilot -

**one should have the licence of SPL(Students Pilot Licence) for which matriculation and 16 years of age is prescribed for appearing for the test.

**To get a (Commercial Pilot Licence)CPL, one should have passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics and must be between the age of 18-30 years.

**The minimum height should be 5 feet and eyesight 6/6. Remuneration Sky is the limit for hard working people in Aviation.

**Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL), a minimum of 250 hours of flying (including 60 hours of PPL) is necessary. To get a CPL, you need to have the experience of 200 hours of solo flying.

**In addition, you have to clear a written examination consisting of subjects like Air Regulations, Aviation Meteorology, Air Navigation, Technical Planning and Communications in Radio and Wireless Transmission.

**Further, you have to undergo a medical fitness test conducted by a team of doctors approved by the DGCA and the Central Medical Establishment (CME) of the Air Force Unit. The average period of training for commercial pilot is one year.

regards........santhosh..........
23rd January 2013, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

What will be the fees to get a pilot training?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?