9th February 2021, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a Government School Teacher if holds BSc(Biotechnology) and BEd qualification?

Hi friends, I have done BSc Biotechnology and BEd courses. I want to know whether I am eligible to become a Teacher in any Government school? Kindly tell me about this immediately.

15th February 2021, 04:33 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a Government School Teacher if holds BSc(Biotechnology) and BEd qualification?

Now the present scenario is that if you want to become teacher in government school either for primary or secondary, CTET or TET passed status is necessary. CTET stands for Central Teacher Eligibility Test and TET stands for Teacher Eligibility Test.

The minimum academic qualification for this exam:

>>Graduation in any stream is necessary.

>>Bachelor of Education is compulsory for both exams.

You can apply for either both or one and clear it to become eligible for vacancy of government teacher jobs.
15th February 2021, 06:13 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a Government School Teacher if holds BSc(Biotechnology) and BEd qualification?

You can apply for CTET or TET examination.

Candidates after qualifying in the examination will become eligible to apply for recruitment as government teacher if any notification regarding recruitment is generated.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?