15th June 2017, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

What to after BSc mathematics, if I am not interested in teaching line?

Now I知 studying BSc maths final year. I知 not interested in mathematics. I don't want to go to teaching line. After this BSc which line shall I choose?

15th June 2017, 05:47 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to after BSc mathematics, if I am not interested in teaching line?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Now I知 studying BSc maths final year. I知 not interested in mathematics. I don't want to go to teaching line. After this BSc which line shall I choose?

You can do an MBA or MSc Statistics course after completion of Mathematics BSc. Eligibility to study an MBA is a Bachelor痴 degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university. Admission for MBA is done on the basis of a common entrance test like CAT, MAT, XAT, GMAT, TANCET etc. There are various specializations available in the MBA like Finance Management, Marketing Management, Operations Management, System Management, Human Resource Management, Information Technology, Supply Chain Management etc. MBA is one of the best courses to pursue after BSc mathematics as you have not interested in teaching line. The scope of the MSc Statistics is also very good in India. Statistics completed, candidates can work in various banks and other companies in the analytics department.
16th June 2017, 12:51 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What to after BSc mathematics, if I am not interested in teaching line?

Quote:
There is good career opportunity available for B.Sc in Mathematics course. After completing B.Sc in Mathematics course you can apply for MBA course, which is helps you to learn about Management. You can prepare for Civil Service Exam. You can also apply for various competitive exams such as, PSC exams/railway/bank po/defense services.
16th June 2017, 01:42 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

After the completion of B.Sc course in Mathematics, you can opt for M.Sc course in the relevant field from a recognised University.
Candidates those who have completed their B.Sc course from a recognised University scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in it can apply for the M.Sc course.
16th June 2017, 08:35 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
After completion of B.Sc in Mathematics, you can do M.Sc and Ph.D course.

After completion of Ph.D course, you can join in government colleges as an Assistant professor.

Otherwise you can do B.Ed course to join in government colleges.
16th June 2017, 10:50 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

After completing B.Sc mathematics you can look for jobs in both government and private sectors. You can get jobs in private and government banks, financial institutions etc. You can get jobs in manufacturing firms of various companies and can also join BPO. You can also find jobs in government services like IPS/IAS/Indian Army/Navy/Air force/CBI/CID/Income Tax department etc. So, there are lots of scope available and you can choose according to your interest.
16th June 2017, 03:33 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

You can apply for various government job, there are many government jobs for which no specific stream or minimum percentage is required in your bachelor;s degree, all you need to be a graduate to apply for it.
You can apply for CDS (Combined Defence Service) if interested in Indian Defence Forces.
Also you can apply for UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) to become an IAS/IRS/IPS/IFC etc.
You can also apply for Banking job like Clerical and Probationary Officer's post by appearing and qualifying entrance examination conducted by SBI and IBPS (Institute of Banking Personal Selection).
17th June 2017, 12:57 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You have many options other than teaching like MBA, MCA and even some government or private sector jobs based on your degree. Just choose according to your qualification.

Selection in government jobs is based on written exam and interview. For private sector jobs, you need to appear for interview. MBA and MCA is possible through entrance exam like CAT and IIT JAM.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?