11th December 2016, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

How to be a Central School teacher if teaching in a government school since 5 years? Which are the qualification required for it?

Hello sir, I am M.Sc Mathematics holder and teaching in a government school as a Mathematics teacher since 5 years. I want to get teacher job in a Central School. Please tell what should I do for it? Which another qualification required for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How to become a state or central government Drawing teacher after graduation in Panting and Sculpture and one year teaching experience? Qualification required for this?
  2. May I have any chance to get job in Kendriya Vidyalaya?
  3. Procedure to get teaching job in central and state government schools? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can a B.Sc Computer Science having seven years of teaching experience in a private school become a government school teacher in Maharashtra?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria for 9-12 level Teacher post in central school?
  6. Procedure to become a School Teacher at +2 level in Central School?
  7. How to be a teacher in central school after completing PG with Zoology and B.Ed
  8. How to teach in central government school after passing M.A B.Ed?
  9. Is it necessary to study B.Ed from any government recognized school for teaching?
  10. Is B.Ed a good option for Financial Bank Management candidate after completion of M.Com?
  11. Is MBA graduates eligible to teach Accounts in High school?
  12. What qualification is required to become a Computer Science Teacher in any Government school?
  13. What is the qualification required to become a Hindi subject Teacher in a Government school?
  14. What is the qualification required to get a job of Government Intermediate Teacher? -- [New]
  15. Can i become a Government Teacher at 38 years age with 12 years teaching experience in Private school?
  16. Can I become a teacher in school after completion of M.Com course?
  17. How to get a job of government teacher in central school after completing graduation from IGNOU BSc
  18. What is the qualification required to become SI of a school?
14th January 2017, 04:09 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to be a Central School teacher if teaching in a government school since 5 years? Which are the qualification required for it?

To become a teacher in Central School candidates have to appear and qualify in CTET examination.

CTET stands for Central Teacher Eligibility Test and examination is conducted by CBSE twice every year.

The eligibility to appear for examination is :-

Candidate must have passed minimum bachelor degree in any discipline.

Candidate must have B.Ed degree from a recognised university.

Candidates after qualifying in examination eligible for recruitment in Central School but have to qualify in interview conducted by school. For detail visit at www.ctet.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?