21st March 2021, 10:53 PM
Yashita jain 4

Can I become a Microbiologist in Indian Army being an MSc(Microbiology) student? Procedure to join?

Hello, I am 20 years old and I am pursuing MSc in Microbiology currently in 1st year. I want to do something for my Nation so I want to join Indian Army under TGT. Can I apply as a Microbiologist in Indian Army? If yes, then please let me know about the procedure. Thank you!

30th April 2021, 02:29 AM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Can I become a Microbiologist in Indian Army being an MSc(Microbiology) student? Procedure to join?

Yes, You can be Microbiologist in Indian Army being an MSc(Microbiology) student.

You must have completed Graduation with minimum 50% marks. You must also have completed BEd from recognized university.

You age should be less than 40 years.

Procedure to join is;

1. First of you have to search and apply for the recruitment of TGT at Army Public School.

2. Now you have to go through stage of selection procedure which is as follows.

1. Screening exam ( MCQ)
2. Interview
3. Evaluation of Teaching and Computer Skills.

If you could clear each stage to serve nation.

For recruitment notice you have to visit official website given regularly.
https://www.awesindia.com/

Jai Hind!
8th May 2021, 02:28 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I become a Microbiologist in Indian Army being an MSc(Microbiology) student? Procedure to join?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yashita jain 4 View Post
Hello, I am 20 years old and I am pursuing MSc in Microbiology currently in 1st year. I want to do something for my Nation so I want to join Indian Army under TGT. Can I apply as a Microbiologist in Indian Army? If yes, then please let me know about the procedure. Thank you!
Yes,you have to apply and qualify UPSC exam or you can go with CDS(Combined Defence Service) examination to Join Indian Army as an officer,
*Minimum qualification graduation in any field.
*Age limit 21-29 year.
*Must be medically fit and fine
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?