12th December 2016, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

How can a M.Sc in Environmental Science student join the Indian Army? What is the procedure to join the Indian Army?

Respected Sir, I am a M.Sc in Environmental Science student, I have completed my course and now I wish to join the Indian Army so I want to know how can a M.Sc in Environmental Science student join the Indian Army? What is the procedure to join the Indian Army? Please answer as soon as possible.

14th February 2017, 05:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can a M.Sc in Environmental Science student join the Indian Army? What is the procedure to join the Indian Army?

Normally, only graduation is enough for most of the Indian Army jobs and there is no specialized jobs for M.Sc degree holders in the Army. Hence, if you want to apply for Indian Army, then your graduation is enough to apply for CDS exam.

Just make sure that your age is between 19 to 25 years. There is no age relaxation available. Selection will be on the basis of performance in the written exam and SSB interview conducted by UPSC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?