9th June 2019, 06:35 PM
Alison Vaz

Can I become a school teacher after 10+2+diploma in Pharmacy?

I have completed my Matriculation and my Intermediate as well. And, thereafter I completed my Diploma in Pharmacy. So, can I become a Government School Teacher? Which classes can I teach?

15th July 2019, 01:22 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a school teacher after 10+2+diploma in Pharmacy?

The minimum eligibility to appear for the CTET is that candidate must have 12th from a recognised board and have passed Diploma in Education course.

The entrance examination is conducted for the recruitment. After qualifying in the examination, you will become eligible for the teaching in primary school.

So, if you do not have D.Ed qualification, you will have to pursue to become eligible for appearing in the examination.
15th July 2019, 03:57 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a school teacher after 10+2+diploma in Pharmacy?

CTET examination is conducted for the recruitment of teacher in government school.

The required minimum qualification to appear for the Primary teacher recruitment examination is that candidate must have passed 12th or equivalent with diploma in education qualification.

So, if you have D.Ed qualification you are eligible to appear for the CTET otherwise not eligible unless you pursue it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?