10th July 2019, 02:02 AM
Unregistered

What is the difference between BE and B.Tech?

I have completed my 10th Board exams and 3 years full time Diploma as well. Now, in degree course should I take admission? BE or B.Tech? What is the basic difference between BE and B.Tech? Which is better?

15th July 2019, 04:01 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the difference between BE and B.Tech?

Both B.E. and B.Tech are graduation course related to Engineering.

B.Tech stands for Bachelor of Technology while B.E. stands for Bachelor of Engineering.

In B.Tech, practical applications are given more focus while in B.E., theory and concepts are given more importance.

B.E. is offered mostly by Universities while B.Tech is offered by Private Institutes, IITs, NITs and other institutes.

Notably, duration of both the engineering course is 4 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?