25th July 2011, 05:20 AM
lavina palta

How can I become a teacher? What's the eligibility criteria for becoming a teacher in government school? I've done B.Com with 50% marks and MBA in Finance

Hello,

I am B.com 50% from non collegiate, Mba in Finance from Indian Institute of Finance regular 60% and now i will be pursuing B.ed from Amity University.

Please tell me of what level can i become teacher and of what subjects

will i be eligible for appearing for govt. schools

are public schools better than the govt. schools

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for doing JBT? Procedure to become a Government Teacher? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Eligibility criteria for government computer teacher in primary school and junior high school in UP? Is PGDCA holder eligible for computer teacher in government school?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria to become a school teacher in Madhya Pradesh?
  4. Eligibility criteria to become a teacher for classes 9th and 12th? Selection process to get a job in government school as a teacher?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria for 9-12 level Teacher post in central school?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria followed to become school teacher in Center school?
  7. What should I do if I want to become a government teacher after completion of BCA course? -- [New]
  8. Can I get a Teacher post in government sector if done PG Diploma in Educational Administration & Supervision?
  9. Can i apply as a Art Teacher on the basis of IDG Diploma?
  10. Is it necessary to study B.Ed from any government recognized school for teaching?
  11. How to become a PT Teacher in Government School?
  12. What is the date of TET exam?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria to become a teacher in a kendriya vidyalaya school?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria to become permanent teacher in KV school?
  15. What is the criteria followed for selecting government teacher in primary school for ex-servicemen?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria to apply for teaching job in schools which are located in Uttar Pradesh?
  17. Can B.Ed. students apply for Primary Teacher posts in Government School of Delhi?
  18. What is the eligibility for primary teacher and PGT post in government school of Delhi?
9th July 2012, 03:32 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a teacher? What's the eligibility criteria for becoming a teacher in government school? I've done B.Com with 50% marks and MBA in Finance

You have to pursue a B.Ed course after B.Com to apply for teacher job. You should get 50% marks in B.Ed course. To get a job in government schools, you should write CTET exam. If you secure a good score in CTET you can try in government schools. You will then have to attend teaching demo and personal interview as part of selection process finally.
6th December 2013, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I become a teacher? What's the eligibility criteria for becoming a teacher in government school? I've done B.Com with 50% marks and MBA in Finance

Hello
I have done b.tech in electronics in 2009.can I be a teacher in government school?
14th December 2021, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

criteria for becoming an substitute teacher in dallas tx
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?