29th August 2011, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my stream from cc to csc stream when I have got 57 rank in pgecet?

sir,
am priya i got 57 rank in pgecet in cc stream can change my stream to csc while selecting the college and if possible what will be the process.kindly reply me quick sir
thank you

Related Questions:
  1. What was the last rank admission in M.Tech/M.E in PGECET EIE stream?
  2. Which M.Tech college can I get after scoring 1808 rank in PGECET under ECE stream -- [New]
  3. Which are the colleges for which I am eligible after scoring 4141 rank in PGECET in EE stream?
  4. How to do M.Tech in Hyderabad after scoring 13413 rank in PGECET in CS stream
  5. In which college can I get after scoring 349 rank in PGECET in CSE stream?
  6. In which colleges can I get in CSC in Hyderabad and RR after scoring EAMCET rank of 98955?
  7. PGECET list of the colleges and the last rank for the colleges for EE stream -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How may I get details about PGECET seat availability? I've secured 66 Rank in PGECET and I'm OC girl
  9. Can I get admission in JNTUH in Structural Engineering after scoring 44 rank in PGECET Civil Stream
  10. Which colleges can I get after scoring 2725 rank in PGECET in CSE stream?
  11. Can I get a seat in JNTU anatapur in ECE stream after scoring 549 rank in PGECET?
  12. Can I get placed through OU or AU or JNTUK for M.Tech? I have scored 189 rank in PGECET in CSE stream
  13. Can I get into OU or JNTU University after scoring 634 rank in Civil Stream in PGECET
  14. Chance to get M.Pharm college after scoring 7114 rank in PGECET Pharmacy Stream?
  15. List of M.Tech colleges that I can get after scoring 4426 rank in PGECET under ECE stream
  16. Can i get a seat in OU or JNTUH after scoring 35 rank in PGECET from computer science stream
  17. Which colleges can I get after scoring 1381 rank in PGECET(CSE Stream)?
  18. Will I get into a good college after scoring 11000 rank in PGECET in CSE stream

15th October 2017, 02:15 PM
narim.

Default Re: Can I change my stream from cc to csc stream when I have got 57 rank in pgecet?

PGCET means Post Graduate Common Entrance Test.

This is state wise Exam for every state.

For admission to courses through PGCET, first certificate verification will be completed.

After that, you need to exercise options with all your details and the course that you want to join with the colleges.

After it it done, you will be alloted a college to study the course.

You will be given 2 days time to verify and confirm.

If you don't like the college and course, you can again exercise options and submit.

Again the nee college will be alloted with the course you selected 2nd time.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?