25th December 2016, 11:35 AM
alekhyasrinivas

Which PG Diploma course will be better for B.Sc Computer Science holder other than Computer Science field?

Hello sir, I m pursuing final year of B.Sc Computer Science and after completion of it want to study a PG Diploma course other than Computer Science field. Which course will be better for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  2. Which is best course to choose after Diploma in Computer Science?
  3. What is the shortest path to do MS computer science after diploma in mechanical?
  4. What is the scope in BSc computer science field? Which is better after doing BSc computer Science, MCA or MSc? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. B.E., B.Sc, BCA or Diploma which is better to study Computer Science for 2nd PUC student?
  6. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  7. What is the initial salary for freshers? I have done BSc computer science
  8. Which is the best course to do in Diploma?
  9. How to start a career in Film Writing (Telugu media)?
  10. What can I do next after completion of diploma in computer science and engineering?
  11. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  12. Which course or certification should I do after doing B.E CSE?
  13. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  14. How to get into computer science engineering being a diploma holder?
  15. How to become a lecturer in computer field after studying in BSc computer science field
  16. What are the benefits of doing diploma in computer science? -- [New]
  17. What should I do to study B.Tech in Computer Engineering being an Electrical Diploma engineering student?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma in Computer Science if having 2 years of work experience being a 10th passed candidate?

15th October 2017, 02:19 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which PG Diploma course will be better for B.Sc Computer Science holder other than Computer Science field?

Quote:
Originally Posted by alekhyasrinivas View Post
Hello sir, I m pursuing final year of B.Sc Computer Science and after completion of it want to study a PG Diploma course other than Computer Science field. Which course will be better for me?
As you are in final year of B.SC computer science and after completing your bachelors degree in computer science want to do post graduate diploma in other then computer science field. Here below are details regarding PG diploma courses for which you can apply after B.SC Computer science course:-

PG Diploma course after B.Sc Computer Science Degree:-

>> Post graduate diploma in hotel management.

>> Post graduate diploma in Fashion designing.

>> Post graduate diploma in web designing.

>> Post graduate diploma in instructional design.

>> Post graduate diploma in retail management.

>> Post graduate diploma in corporate management.

So these are the post graduate diploma courses for which you can apply after completing your bachelors degree. Duration of these above mentioned post graduate diploma courses is 1 year.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?