13th September 2014, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my stream from Arts to science after passing class 11th in Nagaland board of school education

Can i change my stream from arts to science after passing class11 in Nagaland board of school education.

21st November 2015, 07:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I change my stream from Arts to science after passing class 11th in Nagaland board of school education

I am in XI in ISC board in Science stream. I realize that I do not like Science and want to shift to Humanities. If I pass XI in Science, can I repeat XI with Humanities? Will School allow it or insist that I should continue to XII in Science because I passed XI?
14th May 2016, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I change my stream from Arts to science after passing class 11th in Nagaland board of school education

I'm passed madhyamik exam in 2015 year and I'm take science..... But now I left the science stream.... can I take admission in class XI in arts in 2016 year?????
8th February 2019, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my stream from art to science after passing 11th in Nagaland board of school education.
4th December 2019, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Can I change my stream from science to arts after 11
11th May 2022, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Can we change subject like atlo to Hindi in class 12
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?