22nd July 2018, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to change stream into Arts stream for 11th Science Kerala Board student?

Hi Sir, I am studying in 11th standard with Science stream from Kerala Board. I want to change my stream but not my Board. I want to change my stream to Arts. So, I just want to know about the procedure for changing stream. Please tell me asap.

25th July 2018, 09:08 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to change stream into Arts stream for 11th Science Kerala Board student?

Stream change in 11th standard is allowed only before registration of board exam in senior secondary. If you have registered for board exam with science then you are bound to appear for board exam with science stream.

If you have not registered then, write an application and submit it to your school authority for stream change.
5th March 2021, 08:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to change stream into Arts stream for 11th Science Kerala Board student?

Hi sir, I joined for science stream in class 11th in kerala board. But now I want to stop studying class 11 and start studying class 11 again with humanities stream. Is it possible and what is the procvedure?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?