1st December 2015, 02:51 PM
Rinku..

Can I change my stream from Science to Arts?

Want to read human management. But in 12th I have taken science ...Can I change my stream from science to art??? If yes then how??? Plz ans me

1st December 2015, 06:50 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I change my stream from Science to Arts?

No, you can not change stream from Science to Arts in standard 10+2. The stream selection for board examination is done standard 10+1. Since you opted for Science stream, now you will have to give exam from Science stream only.

However, you can appear for board exams in other stream like Arts from other examination conducting board like NIOS.
1st December 2015, 08:22 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Yes, you can change your stream from science to art if the classes of 12th standard are not started yet then you can ask your incharge to change the stream from science to art.

You have an another option if don,t get the art stream even after talking with your teacher in this condition you can write the application to the principal for changing your stream science to art and if there will be the possibility of it you will be put to art stream and i think you will not be needed for this step because if the classes are not started yet then your teachers will allowed you for this.
1st December 2015, 08:52 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Since you are just in 12th class, it is possible to switch to Arts stream from Science stream in your next academic level that is Graduation. It is always a good choice to opt for the course which you are interested and it would benefit you in the following aspects
-to understand the subject easily
-to gain in depth subject knowledge
-to perform well in the academics
-to enhance communication skills
and finally to get a job opportunity in top company.

I did not heard of course like Human Management and hope it would be Human Resource Management at MBA Level.

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration. This is a 2 year Post Graduation level course in the field of Management.

Below is the eligibility criteria to join MBA course

-One should have completed Graduation with any of the stream from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% of marks.
-Relaxation is there in percentage of marks upto 5% for the candidates of SC or ST category.
-There is no upper age limit to join this course. One can join this course at any age.

The admission for this course would be given on the basis of performance in the Entrance Exam. There would be national level and state level Entrance Exams to join this course.

Popular Entrance Exams are
CAT
MAT
GMAT
XAT etc.

IIT's and Business Schools are the top institutions to opt for this course with Human Resource Management as the specialization.

Since MBA course is all about managing the business aspects, it would be better to opt for BBA course at your Graduation level.

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration. This is a 3 year course being offered by many of the colleges in India. You don't need to worry about your eligibility to join this course.

Though you are from Science stream in your 12th class, you are eligible to join BBA course. In order to join this course, some colleges would give direct admission. However few colleges would conduct an Entrance Exam in order to give admission.

I would also suggest you Integrated MBA course which is a combination of BBA and MBA and with the duration of 5 years. Try to get admission in top college so that you will be having good career scope in getting good jobs.
2nd December 2015, 10:21 PM
Mohit.Bansal

Yes, you can change your stream from science to arts in 12th.

There is no problem if your classes are not started.

You just need to contact your class in-charge or your principle and make them aware about your condition.

After all this you can start studying in arts and can write exam in arts stream.

Choosing stream which interests you is always helpful for you.
3rd October 2016, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

I want to change my stream from science to Arts . Because I didn't have any aim in Science stream
plz tell me is it possible to change stream
10th March 2017, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my stream from commerce to arts after passing 11th?
4th April 2017, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

My son appeared in 10 2 wbhsce final exam with Bengali,English,physics,chemistry,math &comp.Sc ..Will it be possible for him to study arts after passing wbhsce in any college ?
25th June 2017, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

I am in class 11th in science stream I have no aim in this stream so can I change my stream to arts in 12th?
31st July 2017, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my stream after 12th? as I am in science stream and want to go for art
12th January 2018, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Is there any possibility of changing stream from PCM to humanities for class 11 right now?
5th March 2018, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Can I change my stream from Science to Arts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to change my stream from science to Arts . Because I didn't have any aim in Science stream
plz tell me is it possible to change stream
Yes that is possible if the 12 std classes are not started yet then you can contact with ur class in charge or principal and aware them about your condition.and u can easily give exams in arts stream.
2nd June 2018, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Can i change my stream from science to arts? I have completed my hsc exam and got 66%. I have keen interest in pyschology.
5th July 2018, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my first year Bcom now I want to do my second year of graduation in Ba can I do it?
2nd December 2018, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

I am 33 years old and i want to become a vet. I have done my graduation in arts. Now i want to take science and become a vet. Please, can you guide me.
24th June 2019, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

SIR, MY DAUGHTER CAN GET JOB AFTER COMPLETING B.SC MEDICAL WITH BIOLOGY, BOTONY SUBJECT, IF YES WHAT WILL BE THE PROFILE
24th June 2019, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

DO MY DAUGHTER CAN APPLY FOR ARMY, NAVY OR AIR FORCE AFTER B.SC MEDICAL WITH SUBJECTS BIOLOGY, BOTONY ETC.
16th September 2019, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

I want to change my stream science to arts
24th October 2019, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Can change subject on 12 th class commerce to pcm plz reply me
20th April 2020, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

I want to change my stream to arts from science for 12th. I've passed my 11th std but I dont have any kind of aim in science for myself, so will it be possible ??
13th July 2020, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

I have math in 12 and I give my result but now I don't think to do graduation with science stream I want to take humanities for graduation can I take it
15th March 2022, 03:48 AM
Unregistered

I just finished my o'level in art class can I resit for waec and register science course I really need ur help cause am confused I don't want to make a wrong decision.
20th April 2022, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

I have opted for 12th board exam (HSC) this year but I don't wish to continue with science stream anymore can I opt for arts since I wish to become a lawyer?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?