28th March 2017, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my stream from Science to Humanities after getting detained in class 11th?

Respected Sir, I got detained in class 11th (Science) but I want to change my stream of study from Science to Humanities so I want to know can I change my stream from Science to Humanities after getting detained in class 11th? Please answer as soon as possible.

31st March 2017, 06:58 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I change my stream from Science to Humanities after getting detained in class 11th?

1. The stream and subject selection is done in 11th standard for board exam of 10+2. If you are not able to study science stream subjects then you can change your stream from science to Arts stream.

2. You can write an application to your school for stream change after getting detained which will forward your application to board for stream change as registration is done in 11th standard.
26th February 2019, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I change my stream from Science to Humanities after getting detained in class 11th?

I had science stream in class 11 but did not do well, almost struggled and got detained. I want to know if i can appear in humanities exams anytime till classes commence for 12th? Is there a provision or will i have to repeat class 11 with humanities stream? Request please respond at the earliest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?