15th July 2011, 11:12 AM
Pushpendra 11

How can I get admission in NIT srinagar? I've scored 132 marks in AIEEE?

Sir i score 132 aieee can i get admsn in nit shri nagar in open cate.
send details on my email id...

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in any NIT after scoring 132 marks in AIEEE? I have scored 57415 rank -- [New]
  2. Can I get a seat in NIT, Srinagar? I belong to general category and scored 115 marks in AIEEE?
  3. Can I get a seat in NIT, Srinagar? I scored 40 marks in AIEEE. My home state is Jammu & Kashmir and I belong to SC category
  4. What's the cut-off marks for ST in NIT Srinagar? Can I get any seat in NIT Srinagar? I've secured 48 marks in AIEEE
  5. Can I get admission in NIT Srinagar in state quota after scoring 71 in AIEEE?
  6. What is the cutoff for admission in NIT Srinagar through AIEEE?
  7. Can I get admission in NIT Srinagar after scoring 65 marks in AIEEE? I belong to SC category
  8. Would I get a seat in NIT Srinagar, NIT Jalandhar, or NIT Hamirpur for B.Tech course after scoring 56 marks in AIEEE under SC categories? I have got 14314 rank in AIEEE under SC categories
  9. What is the cutoff for admission in NIT Srinagar through AIEEE?
  10. Can I get admission in NIT Srinagar after scoring 73 marks in AIEEE? What branches can I get?
  11. Admission to NIT, Srinagar with 60 marks in AIEEE and belonging to OBC category? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get any NIT after scoring 132 marks in AIEEE and AIR of 57415?
  13. Can I get a seat in NIT, Srinagar or Uttarakhand? I have scored 53 marks in AIEEE
  14. Can I get admission in NIT Srinagar if my AIEEE score is 60?
  15. Would I get a seat in NIT, Srinagar for B.Tech course after scoring 88 marks in AIEEE under general categories?
  16. Can I get admission in NIT Srinagar after scoring 54 marks in AIEEE? I belong to SC category
  17. Can I get admission in NIT Srinagar with 69 marks in AIEEE under OBC category?
  18. Possibility to get admission in NIT Srinagar after scoring 69 marks in AIEEE?
30th June 2015, 11:44 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I get admission in NIT srinagar? I've scored 132 marks in AIEEE?

You scored well and its really very confusing to tell you that will you get admission or not because as you know admissions are provided on the basis of merit list generated by marks you got in the entrance exam so we can get an idea from last few merit lists that there are nearly 70% chances that you will definitely get admission in the desired colleges but you must need to appear in online counselling so just go for that, if a seat is allotted to you in desired college they will inform you then you just need to visit the college and claim your seat
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?