27th January 2011, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

Clearing backlogs after 2 years of graduation will affect opportunities to get jobs?

Hi All

I'm a 2008 passedout in B.Sc.I had backlogs and cleared it in 2010.Currently I'm working in IBM infrastructure.I have a fear, whether completing backlogs after 2 years of graduation will cause me issues in case I'm moving out to other companies like TCS,CTS with few years of experience in IBM.I satisfy other criteria like 60% and above in academics.Please help.

Related Questions:
21st May 2011, 02:08 PM
dawood.dodi
Member+

Smile Re: Clearing backlogs after 2 years of graduation will affect opportunities to get jobs?

hi,

During campus interview, most of the companies will set an eligibility of No Standing Arrears - you should not any arrear at the time of interview. Whatever the arrear status, if you completed in first three years, then you are in safer side.

Very few companies will ask for No History of Arrears - All the papers should cleared in first attempt. Those companies are very few.

So no need to worry about that. Study well and try to clear all the papers then and there. Lot of companies are planning to come this year. TCS planning to hire more people, like HCL and other top companies are in the list.

Practice aptitude test, Group discussions and brush up your basics. These are very important for the interview.

My best wishes.
21st May 2011, 09:52 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Clearing backlogs after 2 years of graduation will affect opportunities to get jobs?

hi

clearing backlog in 2 years that must hamper to get your job
but you write you worked in IBM infra.

so you have already experience in company sector..
so no other problem arise when you join other company and listen you write the percentage that will not affect your because when you have experience company never see your carrer...
4th July 2011, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Clearing backlogs after 2 years of graduation will affect opportunities to get jobs?

arrear is a problem to getting a job?
18th July 2011, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
i have 10 arrears in bsc mathematics final year.. i passedout inthe year 2007. now am willing to clear my arrears... am i eligible to write the exams?
11th August 2011, 01:54 AM
btcs11

if you have completed your course you can definitely move from one company to other because you have experience.
for freshers only marks and backlogs will create problem as freshers are considered with only their academic performance.
but for experienced candidates experience is more important so with your experience you can apply for jobs in other companies.
gud luck
20th May 2012, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

I have 3 arrears but i cleared will i get placed in core company.i have 7.5.
29th November 2012, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Im currently doing b.c.a , I have kept arrear in first semester in mathematics ... Will it affect me when i apply for m.c.a in another colg ???
29th November 2012, 10:46 PM
pasamswapna

hi sir,

During campus interview, most of the companies will set an eligibility of No Standing Arrears - you should not any arrear at the time of interview. Whatever the arrear status, if you completed in first three years, then you are in safer side.

Very few companies will ask for No History of Arrears - All the papers should cleared in first attempt. Those companies are very few.

So no need to worry about that. Study well and try to clear all the papers then and there. Lot of companies are planning to come this year. TCS planning to hire more people, like HCL and other top companies are in the list.

Practice aptitude test, Group discussions and brush up your basics. These are very important for the interview.
14th January 2013, 02:05 PM
abhishek0123

Mostly many companies will not accept you as they require no backlogs. So I must say you 1st clear those subjects and then apply for the job.
8th March 2014, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

If i clear my paper in 1st attain,can my passing year will be extend?plz replay me.
4th April 2014, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

I'm a 2013 passedout in B.E., CSE...I had backlogs...Currently I'm working Business Developer in IT sector .I have a fear, studies as well as job is good or i quit my job and then concentrate to clear arrears....?give me a good suggestion......
4th April 2014, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

I'm a 2013 passedout in B.E., CSE...I had backlogs...Currently I'm working Business Developer in IT sector .I have a fear, studies as well as job is good or i quit my job and then concentrate to clear arrears....?give me a good suggestion......
4th April 2014, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

14th April 2014, 03:49 AM
Unregistered

I am 2013 passout in b.tech ECE. but i still have a back from 2nd year which though many attempts, i am not able to clear. This year also i couldnt. so probably goodluck for next time. i already am working since 2013 itself in a pharmaceutical company as an associate engineer in research and development sector. So, do i need to take excessive tension due to my pending backlog for the degree, or since im already now 1 yr experience, i should focus on making a better future in my career now.
11th September 2015, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

I am BSC chemistry background year 2004-2007 but completed the degree after 4 years, worked at verygood MNC company. if i move out of this company will i get place?
1st March 2019, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

If I had 5 backlogs in B.sc.but I cleared all. Can I eligible for give entrance for B.ed or banking?
6th August 2020, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

i am a fashion designing student, i am in 4th sem .in ist sem i lost my father then i debarred in 13 sub then dont allow me to sit in exm for low attendance then 2nd and ist sem 26 sub exm i had given.my cgpa is very low 5.67. i i score 7 points cgpa my all supplie can effect on my future job interview or placements???
4th July 2021, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

No Marks are only for Freshers and Placements. I've seen dropouts get jobs in Google. You're fine if you could clear the interview rounds.
8th April 2022, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

i have cleared backlogs after 14 months of my b.tech . i am i eligible for ibm interview?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?