10th January 2015, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

How to do distance education after completing diploma?

Sir/Mam,

I am going to complete my diploma, i want to do B.Tech in distance education,how to do distance education in btech after diploma?

Please give me reply soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do M.Tech through distance education after completing BCA?
  2. How to join B.Tech through distance education after completing diploma? -- [New]
  3. How to study in distance education after completing diploma course in CSE
  4. Can I do B.A or diploma in fine articles through distance education?
  5. List of colleges offering B.Ed course in special education and diploma in special education through correspondence? What should I opt either B.Ed or diploma?
  6. Can I complete B.E thruogh distance education after completing diploma?
  7. Is there any Distance Education course in B.Tech after completing diploma?
  8. How to join diploma in mechanical engineering after completing ITI?
  9. Should I join PGDIT in MIT school of distance learning after completing 3 years Diploma and having 1 year industry experience?
  10. How may I get the information about the diploma course in special education through correspondence? List of colleges along with their address for the same?
  11. How to do BBA distance education course after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  12. How to do CA course in distance education after completing B.Tech CSE course
  13. Is it possible to do AMIE by distance education after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  14. How to go for distance education in Bagalkot after completing diploma in commercial practice?
  15. Which entrance to be answered to join LLB correspondence course?
  16. List of distance colleges in Uttarakhand for Diploma in Mechanical?
  17. Which colleges are suitable for me if I want to do B.Tech course through distance education(AICTE approved) after completing diploma in Mechanical? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to do diploma in Mechanical Engineering through distance education?
13th January 2015, 12:08 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do distance education after completing diploma?

Procedure to pursue B.Tech through distance education after diploma course :-

- There are many institutes which offer B.Tech course through distance learning. You need to apply in them.
- You need to get the application form, fill it up and submit it before the stipulated date at the specified address.
- The usual procedure of admission is - First come first basis on the basis of interview and academic background.

Some of the institutes are :-

Agragami Group of Educational Institutes , Yelahanaka, Bangalore
Address: C. A#14&15/1 A,13th A Main, Sector A,Yelahanka New Town, Yelahanaka, Bangalore, Karnataka, India- 560064
Email: [email protected]

Excel College of Higher Education , Navi Mumbai
Address: 153, IInd Floor, Raghuleela Mall, Opp. Railway Station, Vashi Plaza, Vashi, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India- 400709

The Rabindra Academy & Higher Management , Baruipur, Kolkata
Address: Baidya Mansion ,3rd Floor, Baruipur Station Road, Baruipur, Kolkata, West Bengal, India- 700144

IES Academy , Budhwar Peth, Pune

Address: Ankur Chamber 605-606, Office No. 20, 2nd Floor, Budhwar Peth, Near Vasant Cinema, Opps Prakash Dept. Store, Budhwar Peth, Pune, Maharashtra, India- 411002

AIMS INSTITUTE OF UNIVERSITY STUDIES , Coimbatore

Address: 302,Lakshmi complex , cross cut road, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India- 641012

Ascent Race 2 Career LLP , Thane West, Thane

Address: Office no: 15, 1st Floor, Shanti Plaza, Sector 11, , Shantinagar, Near Rassaaz Cinema, Mira Road (East)., Thane West, Thane, Maharashtra, India- 401107

Karnataka State Open University, Lucknow , Lucknow

Address: B-53/1, J Park, Mahanagar Extension, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India- 226006

Bharathiar University Distance Education , Coimbatore

Address: KSM Building, 1430 Avinashi Road, Near Krishnamal College Peelamedu, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India- 641004

Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University , Nashik

Address: Dnyangangotri, Near Gangapur Dam, Nashik, Maharashtra, India- 000000

Department of Distance Education, Thapar University , Patiala

Address: Patiala, Patiala, Punjab, India- 000000

School of Distance Education-Andhra University , Visakhapatnam

Address: School of Distance Education, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam's Andhra Pradesh, INDIA., Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India- 530003
13th January 2015, 04:09 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do distance education after completing diploma?

A diploma holder can join B.Tech course (regular or distance) by D2D process after completing Diploma in Engineering. B.Tech program allows Diploma students to take entry directly into second year of engineering course.

For taking admission in B.Tech, you must have done at least 3 years diploma after 10th in any branch of engineering.

Some colleges take admission through lateral entry exams like;

1. Joint Entrance Examination of Lateral Entry (JELET)

2. Diploma to Degree Entrance Competitive exam, etc.

So you need to appear and crack these exams. Some colleges conducted their own entrance exam for providing admission.

However, if you wish to prefer distance education then you should apply for AMIE(Associate Member of Institution of Engineers) as it is purely a correspondence course. The AMIE degree is equal to BE degree.

You can even go for IGNOU, it will also prove to be better for you.

Apart from this institute there are some more institute which provide the correspondence course of B.Tech ,some of them are;

1. Annamalai university

2. Manipal university

3. Mumbai university, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?