31st May 2011, 06:54 PM
pardeepthakur96

How to join Merchant Navy after scoring 51.33% in PCm and 77% in Engineering?

i want to join merchant navy and i score 51.33% in PCM and 77% in Eng can anyone help to guide me__? can i join or it good to join after engg if engg then which type of engg

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Merchant Navy after scoring 51.33% in PCm and 77% in Engineering?
  2. Eligibility for merchant navy? What to do to join Merchant Navy after 12th with PCM? How to join training and the physical eligibility? What is the fee structure?
  3. Can I join Merchant navy after scoring 55% in PCM?
  4. Can I join Merchant Navy after scoring 49.33% in PCM and 54.2% overall?
  5. How can I join Merchant Navy after completing 12th without Science? Which course should I do to join Merchant Navy?
  6. How can I join Merchant Navy after completing inter with PCM? I have scored 61%
  7. How can I join Merchant Navy having 72% in 12th with PCM? Fee structure of the course to pursue?
  8. How to join Merchant Navy having secured 47% in Inter with PCM?
  9. How to join merchant navy after scoring 49% in PCM?
  10. Procedure to join merchant navy after scoring 60% marks in PCM?
  11. What is the scope of B.Sc graduate to get a job in Merchant or Indian Navy?
  12. Procedure to join Merchant Navy after marine engineering? I am a 12th class pass student with PCM
  13. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to get a job in Merchant Navy after scoring 60+ marks in PCM in 12th?
  15. Can i join merchant Navy after scoring 53% in PCM and 64% overall?
  16. How may I join merchant navy after completion of B.Com degree? What sort of physical fitness is required for the same?
  17. Is merchant navy a good option after 10+2 with PCM? Environment and duration of job? -- [New]
  18. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy having completed 12th Class with PCM with 55% and with an age of 21 years?
28th April 2015, 09:26 PM
swarnali chaudhuri

Smile Re: How to join Merchant Navy after scoring 51.33% in PCm and 77% in Engineering?

Hi,
Following is the eligibility criteria to join merchant navy:
1. If you want officer level jobs then you should complete your graduation in nautical science or marine engineering.

2. You should pass 10+2 with main subjects of maths, physics and chemistry.

3. Age limit is 21 years.

4. Only unmarried candidates can apply.

5. You will have to go through a medical test with good vision, good resistance towards sea sickness including a good height and weight accordingly.

You can get a direct entry into the post of junior engineer if you have done a course of bachelor of technology in mechanical or electrical engineering.

Following are some of the best colleges that help you join merchant navy:
1. TS Chanakya, Mumbai
2. Marine engineering and research institute(Kolkata and Mumbai)
3. Lal Bahadur Shastri college of advanced maritime studies and research, Mumbai
This should help.
Thanks
regards
Swarnali
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?