2nd June 2012, 12:58 PM
sanjeet253

Can I complete MCA after diploma in computer technology? Institutes offering the coaching?

Hi,
Please suggest me can i complete the MCA after Diploma in Computer Tech(3 yrs)
Also pls suggest which institute offers the Coaching for this.

Related Questions:
  1. Best institute in Bangalore for preparation for PSU/IES exam?
  2. List of further courses after Diploma in Plastic Technology? List of institutes offering the course with complete details?
  3. Am I eligible to do MCA course if I have completed diploma in Information technology?
  4. Can i do MCA from Puna University with Diploma (Computer Technology) and BA (English) qualifications? -- [New]
  5. How can the diploma holders take admission in MCA or MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of the further courses with institutes offering admission through entrance exam for diploma holder in Plastic Technology?
  7. How can I become an IT professional and what should I do?
  8. Institutes offering UGC NET computer application coaching in Hyderabad?
  9. Which one is a better choice for me between regular MCA and Correspondence MCA course having finished Diploma in Computer Technology?
  10. Which course is good in polytechnic after 10th?
  11. After diploma in Computer Science which course can I do?
  12. Which area and the institute is the best for doing CA?
  13. How to become a software engineer after passing B.A?
  14. Colleges and institutes offering distance learning for M.Sc./P.G.Diploma in Actuaries Science? which institutes provide postal coaching for actuarial science exam?
  15. How to prepare for Civil Services Exam at home having completed M.Sc in Computer Science with 57%? Which Books to prepare for this Exam? List of Institutes offering free Coaching for this Exam in Pune or Mumbai?
  16. Do SC/ST students get any fee concession for doing MCA course? Institutes offering the course?
  17. What should I do to complete my diploma course if I discontinued it 3 years before from Anna University?
  18. List of Institutes offering Coaching for CLAT Exam for the year 2014?
25th June 2012, 11:38 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I complete MCA after diploma in computer technology? Institutes offering the coaching?

hello friend..!!

->let me tell you one thing that to do the MCA you should be graduate.
->to do MCA,you should first complete your graduation i.e. BSc/b.tech/bca.
->you are just complete your diploma,diploma holders are not the graduate they are just pre graduate.
->you should first complete your graduation then after you are eligible for MCA.

thank u..!!
28th July 2012, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I complete MCA after diploma in computer technology? Institutes offering the coaching?

hai,iam completed diploma in computer technology,i don know how to apply in mca,pls answer me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?