13th March 2012, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Which one is a better choice for me between regular MCA and Correspondence MCA course having finished Diploma in Computer Technology?

now i finished Diploma in Computer Technology Shal i apply MCA in regular Or Correspondence
l

Related Questions:
  1. Whether correspondence MCA has equal value of Regular MCA for SSC and IBPS aspirant? List of universities in Bareilly? -- [New]
  2. Is MCA correspondence valuable? Good universities for this course?
  3. Can MCA be done through correspondence? If so, is it valuable?
  4. Am I eligible to do MCA course if I have completed diploma in Information technology?
  5. After completing BCA in correspondence in KSOU can I join regular MCA in Karnataka?
  6. What's the difference between completing MCA through correspondence to that of completing it in regular?
  7. Can i do MCA from Puna University with Diploma (Computer Technology) and BA (English) qualifications?
  8. Can I study MCA course directly having finished Diploma in Computer Technology?
  9. Can I do MCA regular or correspondence after completing BCA with 64%? Is IGNOU best for correspondence?
  10. Should I leave my job and go for regular MCA course? Will MCA through distance be a good choice?
  11. Is correspondence course considered to be equivalent to regular course? Degrees in which I can do correspondence?
  12. Can I do MCA from Amity through correspondence?
  13. Is MCA degree provided by Ignite through Sastra University a regular degree or correspondence degree? I have completed my graduation in BSc Computer science
  14. Is it fine to do MCA correspondence? Best universities offering MCA correspondence course?
  15. Can I study Regular MCA if pursuing Distance BCA after completing Polytechnic Diploma in Computer Science course?
  16. Is MCA correspondence valuable? Universities which have MCA correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How may i join correspondence course in PhD after completion of my MCA (correspondence)? List of universities for the same?
  18. Which is the best university for MCA?
23rd July 2012, 11:18 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which one is a better choice for me between regular MCA and Correspondence MCA course having finished Diploma in Computer Technology?

You are not eligible for the MCA course with Diploma qualification. You need to be graduate to apply for the same. So you need to pursue graduation in Computer Application or any other course. But make sure you study Maths as a subject during the first year of graduation. It is always advisable to pursue a regular course so that you can seek guidance whilst preparing for the exams. For either mode of studies make sure you pursue the same from recognised institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?