10th October 2021, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

Can I complete my B.sc (Calicut University) now, which I left 4 years back?

I have done final year B.Sc Botany by 2017, but i failed in one paper of fifth semester and 2 paper of sixth semester. Can i write that exam after the 3 chances? Could you please tell me the what are the procedures for that?
thank you
Anjana

13th October 2021, 11:49 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I complete my B.sc (Calicut University) now, which I left 4 years back?

You are not eligible to complete the course. The maximum duration to complete the general bachelor degree course is 5 years.

So, you have crossed the maximum time period to complete the course and have to start the course from the beginning.
15th October 2021, 12:42 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I complete my B.sc (Calicut University) now, which I left 4 years back?

Having left your B.Sc. degree in final year in 2017, it is not possible for you to rejoin the same degree course to clear your pending backlogs of fifth and sixth semesters and getting your degree certificate as the maximum duration allowed for completing a graduation degree course is six years from the date of first registration to the same degree course and in your case it's been more than six years clearly as you would have been enrolled in your B.Sc. degree in 2014 to be in final year in 2017.

So, in case you want to get B.Sc. degree, you will be required to start all again from the very first year of the same degree course by taking new admission.
15th October 2021, 01:19 PM
Pikachuuuu

No, You can't complete my B.sc (Calicut University) now, which you left 4 years back.

You have reached maximum limit of attempting a particular paper now you are not eligible to appear for same.

If you really want to get BSc degree than you have to start from 1st year and clear each semester.

If you could clear each semester than only you can get final degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?