12th May 2021, 03:50 AM
Unregistered

How to complete graduation if left it 14 years back from now?

I left my graduation in 2007 after 1st year due to some unavoidable reason. But now I want to complete my graduation and get the degree.
Please tell me from where I can complete my graduation.

12th May 2021, 12:24 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: How to complete graduation if left it 14 years back from now?

Procedure to complete graduation if you left it 14 years back from now is;

You have to take admission in any institution on the basis of intermediate score.

There is no age restriction to pursue any course.

You can get admission in any college with your interest.

You can also complete graduation with IGNOU open university via distance mode.
12th May 2021, 07:51 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible for you to resume your graduation degree course having left it 14 years back and in general the maximum permissible duration for pursuing a graduation degree course is 5 years to 6 years.

But, you can still check with your university management as maximum permissible duration vary with university and courses.

Further, if you really want to go for graduation degree course then it is advisable to for fresh admissions in a degree course of your interest.
12th May 2021, 08:36 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can pursue graduation course after a period of 14 years long gap.

IGNOU offers distance mode of education for the candidates who wish to continue education after long gap.

Generally for private regular University is there will be upper age limit to apply for graduation course.

So, IGNOU is preferable to pursue graduation course as there is no maximum age limit.

Official website:-
http://www.ignou.ac.in/ignou/studentzone
12th May 2021, 08:51 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

This is not possible for candidate of any category to continue your bachelor's degree which you left 14 years ago.

You will have to take admission in 1st years of bachelor's degree again as there is no age limit for this course.
12th May 2021, 09:57 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

✓ Yes, you can. If you are looking to start graduation in open university. But after a long time gap if you are looking to resume your graduation through formal college or university, then you can't do it. You must do it within 3 to 4 years.
13th May 2021, 11:44 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Yes, you can complete graduation if left it 14 years back from now. There is no restriction in pursuing graduation after having break between semesters.

You have to visit the college with your documents and marksheet of the last semester you passed in the college.
14th May 2021, 07:42 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

You are not eligible to complete the bachelor degree course which you have left 14 years back.

There are maximum duration to complete the bachelor degree course. So, if you want to pursue bachelor degree course than you have to start from first year.
14th August 2021, 02:49 PM
Iffa0786

Now you must again need to take admission in graduation from first year. Just enroll yourself and complete 3 years course. You can do this course while doing your job from open universities like IGNOU, Annamalai etc. There are a lot of open universities for those who are interested to pursue their graduation while doing their jobs. It will also help a lot for growth in your career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?