24th December 2013, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

In which school I can take admission to complete 12th if left education 9 years back?

hi i left my education 2004 due to my family problem but now i want to get 12th pass by open school kindly guide mi by which school i cantake addmission

Related Questions:
  1. Can I qualify NDA without taking biology subject?
  2. Can a student of 11th Class be eligible to join NDA?
  3. What should I do after 12th if I have 1 and 1/2 years left with me in India?
  4. How can I complete my B.A that I had left in final year? Do I need to continue it the from beginning?
  5. How may i complete my graduation now since i left it in middle few years back because of some unavoidable reasons?
  6. List of Agriculture BSc colleges in AP? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can i complete my leftover education through Distance Learning? I left my graduation in 1985.
  8. Can I appear for NDA Exam being a Commerce student? Requirements for NDA Exam?
  9. How to should I prepare for GATE in order to secure a place in IIT? Which books to refer? Best M.Tech course in mechanical stream?
  10. Will I come under NRI category for admission in engineering colleges? I am a student of Indian school in saudi arabia and want to do my 10th and 12th from navi mumbai. May I get domicile of mumbai, My parents and me both were born in Mumbai?
  11. Model Question Papers of AFCAT Exam?
  12. How to get an admission being non high school graduate?
  13. Can I get admission in other CBSE school for class 12th after 2 years gap?
  14. How can I get the benefit of scholarship after scoring 84% marks in CBSE board exam
  15. What are the options of studying MS in Gen. Surgery from abroad? Which country will be best for it?
  16. How to take admission in 12th after completing 11th science 6 years back
  17. Is NIOS better than CBSE for me? Will I get good job or admission in DU with NIOS marks?
  18. RRB non technical previous exam papers?
26th December 2013, 04:28 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: In which school I can take admission to complete 12th if left education 9 years back?

It is indeed a very good decision to continue with your education. I will suggest you to complete your class 12th from NIOS. It allows flexible time to finish the course as admission is valid for 5 years. Also you can opt for maths as a subject which will help you further in opting for commerce during graduation. Commerce stream allows several opportunities career wise.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?