11th May 2011, 11:23 PM
uma balu

Can i continue my higher studies with degree from open university? Universities accepting open university degree?

helo, i have a degree from open university system from madras university. can i continue my higher studies with the degree i have, is it accepted. please tell me which are the universities that accepts open university degree. thank you.

8th September 2011, 02:39 PM

Default Re: Can i continue my higher studies with degree from open university? Universities accepting open university degree?

Hello friend,

You can continue your higher studies through open university. There is no limit for studies. You can continue it what ever ways you want. Normally open university degrees are also acceptable one. But the regular one will be more waitage. But there is no problem with the open university
3rd October 2012, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can i continue my higher studies with degree from open university? Universities accepting open university degree?

i only passed 10th ,can i able to join msc comp. in regular colleges after finishing bca in tamilnadu open university ...? pls reply
16th March 2019, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Hospitality management course after completion of BA English Lit. @
Letbuy.co.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?