23rd January 2017, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I continue or restart my graduation which I left in final year 4 years back?

Is it possible to continue my BBA after 4 year of gap from KUK? I left my graduation in final year due to some issues so can i continue or restart in any way?

23rd January 2017, 10:20 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I continue or restart my graduation which I left in final year 4 years back?

No, it is not possible to continue your graduation which you have left 4 years back. For every course, there will be minimum and maximum duration. The minimum duration of BBA course is 3 years and maximum duration is 6 years.

To be eligible to get Bachelor's degree certificate, you need to complete the course with minimum duration or within maximum duration else, your admission will be cancelled. Since, you have taken 4 years of gap while you are pursuing final year, the maximum duration of the course from the date you have taken admission is over, so, you are not eligible to continue the course and you need to take fresh admission in first year of BBA course.
23rd January 2017, 11:14 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I continue or restart my graduation which I left in final year 4 years back?

According to my knowledge you can continue from same session if you are back to study within 3 years. As this is under provision. But after that you need to start right from the first part.
31st August 2017, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

I have done my 1 or 2 semester on private basis and I left my graduation after 2 semester in 2013 due to some issues Can I continue my graduation from 3 semester in 2017 ??
31st August 2017, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

I have done my 1 or 2 semester through private basis in 2013 but due to some issues i can't able to continue my studies .but now I wanted to continue my graduation from 3 semester so my question is can I continue my graduation from 3 semester in 2017 after passed 2 semester in 2013.
7th August 2020, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I continue my BBA after 2 years
31st August 2021, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my First year 4 years back, and due to some reason I could not complete it. Now I want to continue my graduation, so can I start it again from 2nd year from the same college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?