4th June 2012, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I do aeronautical engineering after passing SSLC? I have scored 402 marks

can i do aeronatical engg after s.s.l.c.passed.my mark is 402

Related Questions:
  1. What is the qualification to do Aeronautical engineer after passing SSLC?
  2. What is the easiest way to do aeronautical engineering after SSLC
  3. How to go for aeronautical engineering? I am studying in diploma mechanical
  4. What to do after sslc for aeronautical engineering?
  5. Which are the colleges offering aeronautical engineering course in AP? I have scored 82% in intermediate
  6. Which are the best Aeronautical Colleges in India? How much is the annual fees?
  7. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? How are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. How to join in Polytechnic for Petrol Engineering? I have scored 469 in SSLC
  10. How to become an Aeronautical Engineer after completing SSLC exam with 80%?
  11. Should I take PCMC or PCMB in 12th standard if I want to take up Aeronautical Engineering in future?
  12. Which subject should I take after passing SSLC with 80%?
  13. Can I do diploma or any other course without passing SSLC?
  14. Procedure to correct name in SSLC marks card? -- [New]
  15. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which one is better, Aerospace engineering or Mechancial Engineering?
  17. How can I do aeronautical engineering after passing 12th with 73%?
  18. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
31st July 2012, 01:58 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do aeronautical engineering after passing SSLC? I have scored 402 marks

With a 10th class, it is not possible to do engineering course. A 12th class pass is the minimum qualification required for the same. You will have to study PCM subjects in 12th class. 50% marks is needed to apply for engineering course. Selection process will require you to attend AIEEE exam. You need to qualify this exam and try to get a good score which will help you to forward applications for B.E/B.Tech courses in good engineering institutes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?