9th August 2014, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to correct name in SSLC marks card?

Hello Sir;

regarding change of name in my sslc marks card mine name is somashekar.s but in sslc marks card printed mistake that somashekhar.s. so i want know the procedure for correct my name in sslc marks card . i have completed my sslc in year of 2004-2005

13th August 2014, 10:09 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to correct name in SSLC marks card?

There is a procedure you have to follow for correction of name in the SSLC mark sheet and you have to file an application for it to the board which will be forwarded by the School Headmaster. You can get your name changed by following a simple procedure which is given below.

• Just explain your problem to your school Headmaster that you have this problem in your mark sheet.

• You will be given an application form for correction of name in your certificate.

• You have to forward various documents related to your admission in the school
with this application like admission form which was filled during admission into the school, school leaving certificate and other relevant documents related to your admission which mentions your correct name.

• This application will be forwarded to the board by your school headmaster and if your documents are valid then there will be no problem in correction of your name in the marks sheet.

Regards,
Ajay Gupta
6th December 2014, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

sir it is a free service or is there any amount of fees? and mention some perticular dicuments for coorrection?
11th December 2014, 05:57 PM
pradeepkutty07

Hello sir,

regarding change of name in my sslc marks card mine initial is C.PRADEEP, My father name is K CHANDRASEKARAN but in sslc marks card printed mistake that C.PRADEEP so i want know the procedure for correct my name in sslc marks card . i have completed my sslc in year of March2011 My hall ticket no 1575125.
12th December 2014, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir am also facing same problem, u can download d application form from (https://www.karnataka.gov.in/e-forms/Pages/sslc-eforms-main.aspx) this website but I didn't know that further procedure and also am not tried yet....can u give me any suggestion....
17th February 2015, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

sir my name is akshay and my father is M CHANDRASHEKAR RAO but in sslc marks card it is chandrashekar how can i change my fathers name quickly
17th March 2015, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

HAI , NAMASTHE.. MY NAME IS NAKUL.. . . .
I want to change my name in SSLC MARKS CARD, I HAVE COMPLETED SSLC 2005 AND I CHANGED MY NAME ON 2009, I CHANGED MY NAME IN ALL DOCUMEMTS VOTER ID., AADAR, PAN, BANK ACCOUNT ETC.. BUT NOW I WANT TO CHANGE IN SSLC MARKS CARD. PLEASE HELP ME , I WANT TO KNOW THAT PROCEDURE.. PLEASE HELP ME.
18th March 2015, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am having an intil problem of ma dad instead of G.R Narayan they had wrote G.A Narayan,my name is correct G.N pavan kumarat sslc markscard,plz can u give suggestion to this thing I completed sslc in 2009
22nd March 2015, 05:28 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

This is not a big problem my friend. By mistake it generally happen but you don't worry about that.

You just visit to your school and get a direct meeting with School Principal.
Tell him every problem that you are facing.
Write an application for changing name in your SSLC Mark card.
After that you need to fill an form for correction in your mark card.
If require attach all require document's with form.
This form will be forwarded to related board and they will get change whatever you want but excepting your marks.
This procedure is free of cost so there is no need to pay a single rupee's to any buddy.
22nd April 2015, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have to remove initial from my SSLC marks card. I passed SSLC in the year 1994-95.Actual my name is MOHAMMED HAMEED, but in my SSLC marks card it was printed as MOHAMMED HAMEED M. D. pls suggest me what procedure i have to do for the removing of initial.
23rd April 2015, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir;

regarding change of name in my sslc marks card mine name is HARIVARDHAN R but in sslc marks card printed mistake that HARIDVARDHAN R. so i want know the procedure for correct my name in sslc marks card . i have completed my sslc in year of 2011-2012 Reg No.20100790655 in St Joseph's high School Briand Square Chamrajpet Banglore.I will Checked in My School Admission Extract And At all Everything Was Mentioned Perfect.
when i was Collect my Marks Card Then only i am Seen the mistake that HARIDVARDHAN R.
16th May 2015, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

my sslc certificate my name entered ABDUL RAJEEK but my correct name is ABDUL RAZEEK and my mother name entered ISAMMA but my mother correct name AISAMMA plz can u give suggestion to this thing I completed sslc in 2012
19th May 2015, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir my name gadilingappa n but in sslc marks it has changed to gadilingapp a naa so how to rectify it
22nd May 2015, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
My name is M.Siva Prasad. But it is printed as M.Sivaprasad in my sslc mark sheet so in mu hsc mark sheet also it is printed like that. It is there any problem in taking passport and etc.., But I want to change my name in my both mark sheets also. So, Please guide me to change my name in mark sheets. What is the application form I need to submit and where need to submit?
23rd May 2015, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,

My name is PRADEEP KUMAR.
But my sslc marks card name shows PRADEEPKUMAR(without Space). I have passed my sslc in 2002 karnataka.
Name in all other documents(Passport, PAN, PUC, Degree certificate, caste certificate) except sslc marks card is PRADEEP KUMAR. Now I am applying for a central govt Job, where it is asking for the name which is mentioned in the matriculation/Secondary school certificate.
Kindly let me know,
1). Will it be a problem in future.?
2). What will be the procedure if I want to change my name in SSLC marks card.
3). How long will it take to complete the whole process?(As I have passed SSLC in 2002, applying after a gap of 13 years)

Thanks in advance,
Pradeep Kumar
26th May 2015, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir

My Name is Shrikanth and my father name is Bhoopathi

But in my SSLC marks card name show Srikanth and my father name show bhupathi and i have passed in the year of 2015-2016 in karnataka bord Name in all other documents( PUC, Degree certificate,voter ID aadhar card except My SSlc marks card is Shrikanth and my father name is Bhoopathi so now i want to get my passport kindly please help me how to get change this correction and how it will take to correct
12th June 2015, 03:10 PM
vinaykrish007

Smile Re: Procedure to correct name in SSLC marks card?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
HAI , NAMASTHE.. MY NAME IS NAKUL.. . . .
I want to change my name in SSLC MARKS CARD, I HAVE COMPLETED SSLC 2005 AND I CHANGED MY NAME ON 2009, I CHANGED MY NAME IN ALL DOCUMENTS VOTER ID., AADAR, PAN, BANK ACCOUNT ETC.. BUT NOW I WANT TO CHANGE IN SSLC MARKS CARD. PLEASE HELP ME , I WANT TO KNOW THAT PROCEDURE.. PLEASE HELP ME.
First you have to get Affidavit instead of name change it should be 15 to 30 days old
and go to lawyer and submit request for name change with valid reason and from court they will send notice to school, college etc form here your school or college should agree for name change without any objection and they have to correction there school records from LKG,
after 2 to 3 months you will get judgement copy follow up through SSLC board and puc board, university it will take up to 2 months you will successful with legal and originally bu you have spend money up to 10,000/-
if its less you are lucky

if there is any sentence or spelling mistake iam sorry m poor in eng
27th June 2015, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

hello all,
my name is prasad.k . my fathers initial is changed in my sslc marks card. the actual problem am facing is, i completed my sslc in 2009 as a private candidate/correspondence and the correspondence school in which i got admission is shut down now. i don't know what to do to get the error corrected. any hint or tips on how to get the error corrected would be really helpful. email- [email protected]
27th June 2015, 12:42 PM
prasadkumar199

hello all,
my name is prasad.k, my fathers initial is changed in my sslc marks card, i completed my sslc in 2008 as a private candidate/correspondence and the correspondence school is now shut down. i have no clue how to get this error corrected. any tip in correcting this error would be really helpful. (email : [email protected]) please mail the tip if possible.
thank you all
14th August 2015, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Hello my name is smitha.. In my sslc 2 and graduvation certificate name is dayavathi.. After my marriage my name was changed dayavathi to smitha.. I have the notary of changing name.. And my votar I'd, passport, pan card, bank accounts in all documents smitha name having.. Now I want to change my educational certifate name dayavathi to smitha.. How much time its take ?
18th September 2015, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

I want change(spelling) my daughters name from CHINTHALAPATI YAMINI VENKATA NAGA SERESHA to CHINTHALAPATI YAMINI VENKATA NAGA SIRISHA IN 2112 S.S.L.C Certificate.please tell me procedure and documents required. my email id [email protected]/ cell 9848085884
thanking you
ch.rama subrahmanyam
24th September 2015, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

Hai sir. ...Am sreeanandan p .b .in my sslc Mark sheet I have no initials. How can i add my initials to my sslc Mark sheet...Am passed sslc in 2009:10 .I want to know what are the procedure to add my initials into my sslc Mark sheet. How much time to take ....pls help me sir....and i have no initials in school's register ....pls help me ..now am doing pg (ma economics)without initals as sreeanandan..pls hlep me...
My nunmber is 9952146837
E-mail: [email protected] . [email protected]
31st October 2015, 08:06 AM
Unregistered

My name is ARJUN RASAILY but in my sslc marks card there is ARJUN RASAILI. I have finished my sslc exam in 2013. So please me how to change my name in sslc board of Karnataka.
11th December 2015, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Sir My Name is Mohammad Saleem. My Mothers real name is Isamma but it is printed in SSLC marks Cars And PUC marks card as Ayisha. and also My fathers real name is B S Abdul Razak, But it is printed as Abdul Razak B S in Both Marks Card. Sir plz suggest me how to correct it.
2nd January 2016, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir in my sslc marks card my name is Ganesh dattatreya daivadnya but in my puc marks card Ganesh daivadnya is there any problem in documentation round
12th February 2016, 05:55 AM
Unregistered

how can change my mothers name in sslc marks card and send the application form
19th March 2016, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir.
My sister name was mention wrong in sslc marks card and puc marks card and father name also written wrong. Eg. My sister name is RAHELA NAAZ BUT IN MARKS CARD SK RAHILA NAZ. AND FATHER NAME IS SYED MAQDOOM BUT IN MARKS CARD ONLY MAQDOOM.
SO PLS GIVE ME THE CORRECT suggestions TO correct THE NAMES. THANKING YOU
20th March 2016, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir My fathers name in silk marks card has been changed so can u please help me with the procedure to change my fathers name.
15th May 2016, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I don't have spelling correction but the middle name n last name in sslc n puc marks sheet are Misplaced and it is correct in degree , master degree, and all ID cards. Now I am applying for bank jobs, will it be a problem during verification? Please tell me a solution for this problem. It is like Ram Kambali basappa in sslc n puc marks cards and in all others it is Ram basappa Kambali.
16th July 2016, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I am a student from Bangalore.my mothers actual name is meenakshi,but it is printed as Uma in sslc marks card.I completed my sslc in 2011.could I change it
26th November 2016, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Namaste, in my SSLC Marks Card my name is "CHETANKUMAR NARASAPPAYYA" but now I want to change my name as Chaitanya Math and please let me know the complete procedures.

Thank you
6th February 2017, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I've completed my sslc in d year 2010.. As per sslc marks card my name is Ulavappa. S. Nimbennavar and now I've officially changed my name through court decree which is passed in 2013. So how long this procedure may take place for change of name in sslc marks card? Pls reply
1st April 2017, 02:15 PM
G.N.Sagar

Sir, I've completed my sslc in complete 2014 .. As per sslc marks card my name is Sagar.G.N and my father name Nagegowda but sslc marks card sagar only and fadher name Naganna. place for change of name in sslc marks card? Pls reply
22nd July 2017, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

My son named is AKAASH and my name is ARUL - WHILE completing 10th std in CBSE, his name printed in marked sheet as AKAASH A (ONLY SPACE), whereas in plus two exam in tamil nadu state his name is printed as AKAASH.A (DOT TYPED), at present, he his undergoing Air Force Selection and the Air Force Authority asked me to change the name in plus two mark sheet as AKAASH A and not AKAASH.A. Please help me the procedure - my e mail id is [email protected]. Thanking you sir
25th July 2017, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, I have changed my name and want my name to be corrected on my SSLC,PU and degree marks card is it possible.My earlier name was Varalakshmi.j and my current name is SHOBHA BAALAJI.
is it possible for changes .If possible how can i do it and whom should i contact.
14th October 2017, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Hi, Sir in my sslc marks card my name is manjunath madar y (y means Yallappa is my father mame), in my puc and degree marks card my name is manjunath madar. please tell me sir wether can I change my name in sslc marks card or puc and degree marks card. my mail is [email protected].
7th December 2017, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir, my son name is nikhil shettigar, father name is satyanath settigar menstion in s.s.l.c.& puc marks card. But father name is sathyanath k. Shettigar is aadhar card, passport, id card. How to change my marks card
14th February 2018, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Myself sagarika I have a problem in my tenth marks card. In aadar card and puc my father name is Jagannath.biradar but in tenth marks card it is jagannatha biradar, so please sir tell me what to do now, because of I am unable to submit neet application. Please sir say me its very urgent
22nd February 2018, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir my name Sachin rama huluswar my adharcard but tenth marks card it is Sachin rama hulswar
So please sir tell me what to do now because of iam unable to submit neet application please sir say me its very urgent
16th March 2018, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir i am Ananthgouda Patil from karnataka. Mine problem is that I had applied for Neet 2018 exam but during application i applied with my aadhar card in that thae name is Ananthgouda Patil. But in the sslc certificates my name is like Ananthgouda Manjangouda Patil.manjangouda is my father name so how to correct and what to do next sir plz suggest me
22nd March 2018, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, In my sslc marks card, My mother initial need to change in my admission form also wrongly mentioned....what is the procedure, please help me
18th April 2018, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Hi my name Akhila banu. I want to Chang my name in SSLC marks card actually my name is Akhila banu in mark least Akhila bano how to change please let me know its very urgent for me to change
2nd May 2018, 06:13 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir, I have completed my sslc in 2008 a long back there was a mistake in sslc marks card my name is N.Harish, but in my sslc marks name was printed as N.Hareesh .it is affecting me apply for government jobs can please suggest me how to correct my name .
11th July 2018, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

I have completed SSLC in 1992 in kannada medium.
the name in the marksheet is wrongly printed. Now i am doing my bachelor's in education degree there i am asked for TC from Mysore University where i have completed my M'Com. pls. guide me to how to get my SSLC marks sheet get corrected.
16th July 2018, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

In sslc puc degree, pan card my name is Pourava. But in Aadhar card, my bank account have pourava shetty. Shetty is my surname. I want to continue as pourava shetty only. And my pan and Aadhar have linked without any difficulty.. Is there any problem in future
11th December 2018, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir my mothers name is SSLC book ( Kerala) is given as translated name in English Elizabeth and my birth certificate has the name in Malayalam as Aleyamma. my passport hold the name Elizabeth as per the SSLC book and it does not match with my mother's name written Aleyamma in birth certificate. my mother's all records are Aleyamma, so I would like to change the mother's name in my passport and SSLC book, could you advise the procedure?
7th January 2019, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, I want to correct my Father's name in my SSLC marks card. So after the successful correction of the marks card, What is the status of the DATE in new marks card?? would it get Changed or remains the same?? Because I have passed out in 2012 showing the date 18/05/2012.
23rd January 2019, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Kindly request you to change my name in SSLC marks card, Voter ID card, Pan card and Aadhar card
13th February 2019, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir my name is Chandrappa in all my marks card .but I want change my name chandra Reddy. Please tell me sir how it is possible.
22nd April 2019, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have to add initials to my sslc markscard.. How can I change it and what are the certificate are required
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?