28th May 2015, 01:04 PM
sim456

Can I do Airport Management course after 12th with 52%?

Can i do airport management course after 12th with 52%??
as i am in very interested in airport management and i thik i can do very well in that as i am interested..??
so please answer my question as fast ad possible..
Thank You

28th May 2015, 03:12 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Airport Management course after 12th with 52%?

I am really sorry to say this dear you are not eligible to do a Air Port Management Course after 12th. Since any student who are interested to do a Air port Management should have completed graduation from the recognized University with minimum 50% of marks.

So My best suggestion is to you have to start applying for graduation courses after that you will have a chance to do " Air Port Management " Course.

So for this here we are providing you the list of colleges which offers " Air Port Management " Course :

* Sky Academy , Rajasthan

* Center for Civil Aviation Training

* Andhra Pradesh Aviation Academy

* Frankfinn Institute of Air Hostess Training

* Flying Birds Aviation, Delhi

* All India Institute of Aeronautics

* Avalon Academy

* Anna University.
29th May 2015, 12:33 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Airport Management course after 12th with 52%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sim456 View Post
Can i do airport management course after 12th with 52%??
as i am in very interested in airport management and i thik i can do very well in that as i am interested..??
so please answer my question as fast ad possible..
Thank You

To do a Airport Management course, which is a study of daily operations of an airport, ranging from enforcing Federal Aviation Administration. This course gives you a great career opportunity at an airport in any part of the world. You will be responsible for the comfort and safety of passengers, as well as for providing quality customer service.

For joining in Airport management course you need to have completed bachelor course such as BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) in order to be eligible. The colleges where you can prefer doing Airport Management course are:
  • Dr.G.D.Pol Foundation , YMT College of Management, Navi Mumbai
  • Trade-wings Institute of Management, Mumbai
  • Vasavi Institute of Management & Advanced Studies, Bangalore
  • Biztech Management School, Kolkata
  • Anna University, Coimbatore
  • Faculty of Management, Vinayaka Mission University, Salem
  • The Aircraft Aviation Training and Management Institute, Patna
  • Adarsha Institute Of Management Studies, Mangalore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?