6th June 2011, 08:46 PM
nabiltmr

Is the certified course in Airport Ground Handling helpful for studying MBA in Airport Management?

sir now iam doing a certified course in airport ground handling. in an institution near by. is this course helpfull for me to study MBA in airport management

3rd July 2011, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is the certified course in Airport Ground Handling helpful for studying MBA in Airport Management?

Hi, I am Anish.I have earned M.B.A in Human Resource Mgmt. Is that possible to take any PG course directly in MBA in airline & airport management?
15th July 2011, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is the certified course in Airport Ground Handling helpful for studying MBA in Airport Management?

I am yamunadevi. I am doing my BA (English Literature) final year. I would like to study MBA Airline and Airport Management. I want to know about Airline and Airport Management . In Tamilnadu side, in which college this course is available & fees structure of this course. And also need more information regarding about Airline and Airport Management
13th October 2013, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

sir, i want to know fee structure, best institute
20th June 2016, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

I'm a b.com graduate and want to join MBA in airport management but is it possible to do MBA without clearing cat/mat
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?