25th June 2013, 03:25 PM
pihhu8097

How to get admission in D Pharma after passing 12th science with 48%

sir, i want admission in d pharma...i have passed 12 science having 48%........can i get this course

13th June 2016, 11:46 PM
sah.alok932

Default Re: How to get admission in D Pharma after passing 12th science with 48%

In order to study d pharma, a diploma course in pharmacy one must have completed 10+2. d pharma stands for diploma in pharmacy, a three year course course for diploma in pharmacy. It is possible only after studying intermediate with physics, chemistry and mathematics.

After d pharma , comes B.Pharma that is bachelor of pharmacy , a four year engineering degree course in pharmacy, after which completing which comes, M.Pharma that is master of pharmacy, a two year post graduation/master degree course in pharmacy. After which comes D.Pharma that is phd in pharmacy after completing masters and clearing NET exam entrance test.

One can study d.pharma, in order to that it is necessary to apply fro various engineering entrance exam at diploma level ,there are several diploma entrance exam for admission in to diploma level in polytechnic. After completing intermediate and passing entrance exam conducted at state levels one can study d.pharma course in colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?