12th January 2013, 11:41 AM
neelu kumar

Can I do B.Ed after completing B.A with 43%?

i have complete my B.A (english,Education, Plolitical science)with 43% can i do B.ED.

9th March 2014, 02:24 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed after completing B.A with 43%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by neelu kumar View Post
i have complete my B.A (english,Education, Plolitical science)with 43% can i do B.ED.
Well, minimum 50% percentage of marks which is required in order to get admission for B.Ed course. But, you have scored very less percentage of marks in bachelor degree course. So, you have very less opportunity in order to get admission for B.Ed course. Relaxation in percentage of marks will be applicable for SC/ST and OBC category candidates.

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education and the duration of the course is for one years and the course is divided into two semester.

Eligibility Criteria for B.Ed course:-

Applicant who have completed graduation course (or) waiting for their results can also apply but they have to submit the proof of clearing the bachelor degree course.

Minimum 50% percentage of marks is required for B.Ed course.

Written Examination and bachelor degree score will be considered at time of admission for B.Ed course. The Applicant who are clearing the written Examination with good marks are eligible to apply for B.Ed course.

The Applicant who are planning to make their career in teaching field may apply for B.Ed course.

With this 43% percentage of marks you're not eligible for B.Ed course through regular mode. So, I suggest you to apply for B.Ed course through distance mode.
4th March 2017, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

This is srinivas i completed my graduate b.com (com) but my percentage is very less 45% can I eligibility for bank exams
4th June 2019, 04:30 AM
Unregistered

I'm Bsc Mpc-General Degree Complete But Not Regular. can apply For the UPSC (IAS) exam ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?