29th July 2013, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Ed after scoring 47.7% in graduation?

can i so b.ed if i get 47.7% marks in graduation and without giving the entrance exams

13th June 2014, 12:13 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed after scoring 47.7% in graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i so b.ed if i get 47.7% marks in graduation and without giving the entrance exams
We appreciate your interested to apply for a higher degree course after completing your graduation course. But, you are ineligible to apply for B.Ed course after completing graduation course with 47.7% percentage of marks. Most of the reputed colleges in India required minimum 50% percentage of marks in graduation course. Since, you have scored 47.7% percentage of marks so It's difficult to get admission to B.Ed course in reputed colleges. But, If you belong from reserving category student then you may have a chance to get admission to B.Ed course. Every colleges/Institution gives relaxation upto 5% percentage of marks for sc/st candidates.

B.Ed stands for (Bachelor of Education).

Eligibility Criteria:-

-Candidates must have passed the Bachelor Degree examination in any discipline with 50% percentage of marks (45% of SC/ ST/ PWD category candidates) from any recognized Institution or University.
-Every university and institute follow their own admission criterion and you also might be asked to take an admission entrance exam.

Here, I suggest you don't lose your confidence level you can try to apply for B.Ed course through government colleges or distance mode. And Entrance examination is mandatory for B.Ed course through regular. No entrance examination required for B.Ed course through distance mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?