3rd February 2012, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Ed in Banasthali University?

welcome to banasthali university i am graduate with commerce so i want to know that i can do b.ed in banasthali university in girls college jaipur please tell me as soon as possible i am exteremly waiting for the answer regards neha gupta from farrukhabad

9th March 2012, 06:48 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed in Banasthali University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
welcome to banasthali university i am graduate with commerce so i want to know that i can do b.ed in banasthali university in girls college jaipur please tell me as soon as possible i am exteremly waiting for the answer regards neha gupta from farrukhabad

Candidate seeking for admission in Banasthali University for Bachelor of Education, B.Ed program must have completed the graduation with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized University. For Sc/St candidate the minimum qualifying marks required in Bachelors Degree is 45%. The duration of the program is 1 year. Candidate has to appear for an aptitude test which will be conducted by the university itself. For admission in B.Ed. merit will be prepared giving 50% weightage to marks obtained in the apptitude test and 50% to the marks of qualifying examination.

For further informatiion you may refer to the following link : Banasthali University ; Department of Education.
10th March 2017, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed in Banasthali University?

Can I do correspondence course in b ed from the banasthali university?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?