23rd September 2019, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Ed with M.A certificate because my B.A is from other stream?

Can I do B.Ed in English with M.A English? But my Bachelor's degree is not a pure English Literature. It is "English for global business context" so it's not a pure English. Can I get admission with pure English Literature in Post Graduate for B.Ed?

26th September 2019, 05:52 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed with M.A certificate because my B.A is from other stream?

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education course. It is a teacher training course which has become compulsory in recent years for teaching jobs. You can not use your post graduation academic certificate to appear for B.Ed exam and its discipline.

The eligibility for B.Ed course is based on graduation. Candidate who has done bachelor's degree with minimum of 50% marks can apply for this course.
26th September 2019, 06:09 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed with M.A certificate because my B.A is from other stream?

The eligibility criteria for Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer examination:

>>Candidate must have done diploma in required discipline from a recognized university. You must get your degree on required date.

>>The age criteria is 18-30 years. Upper age relaxation applicable to candidate of reserved categories.

You can apply for SSC JE exam after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?