16th December 2011, 05:33 PM
vamsichinnu

Any certificate course related to Computer Integrated Manufacturing stream? What kind of job can I get?

sir,i am doing now third year mechanical engneering specialization in computer integrated manufacturing will u please tell me any certificate courses related to this stream and what kind of job can i get by this?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any certification course except int he design oriented field for Mechanical Engineers?
  2. Which stream in B.Tech is good to get a job in abroad? Can I apply for higher studies or get a job in abroad? -- [New]
  3. How may I get a government job related to my stream? I am pursuing B.Tech(final year, IT stream) with 75% aggregate marks. Is there any job related to my stream available in public sector banks? How may I get details for the same?
  4. What kind of special course should I do to get job related to my field being a B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  5. Which course is better for me after pursuing B.E from CSE branch
  6. Information about thermal power courses for Mechanical Engineering graduates? Any good training institutes like NPTI?
  7. What kind of job is preferable for a diploma Computer engineering pass-out except computer lab tech job?
  8. How may I get a government job related to my stream? I have done MBA with HR & finance stream
  9. Diploma courses for 12th Commerce passed Gym Trainer?
  10. Which are the colleges in Kerala offering M.Tech in CSE?
  11. Industrial training in great companies of India for Polytechnic student?
  12. Am I eligible to study Robotics after the completion of 3 year Diploma in ECE?
  13. How much level of C Language is required to pursue Embedded Systems being a candidate of BE EEE?
  14. What is an IT based company? Should I join Infosys?
  15. Can I study Ph.D in Theoretical Physics being an Integrated M.Tech in Advanced Manufacturing student?
  16. Which stream is the most interesting in diploma? Which are the government related courses?
  17. Will there be any good job opportunities in India after completing first year integrated MSc Biotechnology?
  18. What type of jobs are available for me after doing BCA? -- [Most Discussed]
22nd January 2018, 09:24 PM
realtimeanswer

Default Re: Any certificate course related to Computer Integrated Manufacturing stream? What kind of job can I get?

There are many institutions that provide education(short term) on computer integrated manufacturing and also certificate by conducting an exam. The course duration varies between 2-5 months based on the Institution and certificate level.
And coming to opportunities, there is more demand for those in following industries;
1. Manufacturing companies
2. Mechanical designing companies
3. Plant Management ( especially inpower plants)
4. Quality control in Production area, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?