26th November 2011, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Ed through correspondence after passing B.Com form Delhi University with 48.5%?

I passed b.com(p) from delhi university i got 48.5% in graduation can i do b.ed correspondence

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study B.Com Honours from Delhi University along with ICAI course after completing 12th Science?
  2. From when Delhi University B.Ed correspondence 2015 forms will be available? Where can I get the form?
  3. When the application form for admission in correspondence M.Com will be distributed in Delhi University?
  4. Eligibility for MAT exam for student of B.Com (Pass) with correspondence from Delhi University?
  5. How to take admission in B.ed through correspondence after passing B.A with 43.75% from DU?
  6. What is the admission fee for admission in B.Com?
  7. Which university offers B.Ed after B.Com in Distance Studies?
  8. Is it possible to register B.Com correspondence with regular degree? -- [New]
  9. Eligibility to study and fee expenses of correspondence MBA in Delhi University?
  10. What is the procedure for doing BED in Rajasthan? I have done B.Com from Nagpur University
  11. Am I eligible for B.Ed course after completing B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to do LLB correspondence course from Mumbai after completing graduation in B.Com from SNDT University
  13. Where to get the forms for B.Ed through correspondence?
  14. Which are the undergraduate correspondence courses available in Delhi University? How do I go about the admission? From where to get the form?
  15. Date of upcoming B.Ed entrance test?
  16. B.Ed from Delhi University after completing B.Com from DU through correspondence?
  17. Which are the good colleges of B.Ed in India? When are the entrance exams for it? Is it good to do B.Ed after B.Com?
  18. Advantages of pursuing CA, CWA and CS courses by single individual?
22nd February 2012, 10:46 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed through correspondence after passing B.Com form Delhi University with 48.5%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I passed b.com(p) from delhi university i got 48.5% in graduation can i do b.ed correspondence
In order to pursue Bachelor of Education through Correspondence, you need to have a minimum of two years of teaching experience in any recognized school and at the time of application, you must be into the job. So, basically, if a candidate has two years of teaching experience in the past but is not working at the time of application, he/she won't be considered eligible for the course offered by any recognized university.

So, if you do not hold the required experience, you will have to pursue the course through regular mode and to be eligible for that, you need a minimum of 45% in your bachelors degree program. However, there are various universities which only considers graduates with a minimum of 50% marks but as per the National Council for Teacher Education, candidate with 45% marks should be considered eligible for the B.Ed program offered through regular mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?