2nd April 2014, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Tech after 12th from NIOS?

If i do 11th and 12th from Nios With Science Stream, After that i can do B.tech or not or any other cource?

24th May 2015, 06:20 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Tech after 12th from NIOS?

NIOS stands for National Institute of Open Schooling which is the largest open schooling system in the world and is one of the national board which is recognized in all the fields .It provides the degree upto the secondary and senior secondary level .

Therefore you can definitely go for Bachelor of technology course after completing your 12th with Science stream with physics , chemistry and mathematics as your main subjects .But you must secure at least 50% aggregate in of the mentioned subjects .

Also for completing your desired course from top engineering colleges you have to clear the JEE examinations and other respective entrance examinations along with the high percentage in your boards too as for your selection in the government colleges there is the weightage for board percentage too .

Also if you any other courses then you can go for that also as degrees by NIOS is accepted all around so need to worry for this .
25th May 2015, 06:17 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Yes ,you are eligible to get admission in the B.tech being a NIOS ( National Institute of Open Schooling ).

The eligibility to pursue the B.tech course is :-
* Candidate must have passed 10+2 from a recognised board.
* Candidates must have PCM as main subjects in the 10+2.

Sine NIOS is a recognised board. So you are eligible to get admission. If you are interested in pursuing the course from the top institute like IIT, NIT then you can apply for the JEE examination conducted by the CBSE every year. The examination are conduted in two stages as Mains and Advance.

So you can start your preparation to get the admission but must take admission in the AICTE approved colleges.
14th August 2017, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

Sir, can i do be tech after 12th from nios (in maths)?And how many minimum percentage should for admission in be tech? So plzz tell me about this. Thanks
15th August 2017, 12:14 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, can i do be tech after 12th from nios (in maths)?And how many minimum percentage should for admission in be tech? So plzz tell me about this. Thanks

Yes, you can apply for B.Tech course after completing your 10+2 from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling). To apply for B.Tech course candidate must have done 10+2 in science stream with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics subjects. Here below list of B.Tech courses you can apply for on the bases of 10+2:-

List of B.Tech Courses after 10+2:-

:- B.Tech Mechanical Engineering.

:- B.Tech Electrical Engineering.

:- B.Tech Civil Engineering.

:- B.Tech Computer Science Engineering.

:- B.Tech Electronics Engineering.

:- B.Tech Genetic Engineering.

:- B.Tech Plastic Engineering.

:- B.Tech Petroleum Engineering.

:- B.Tech Automobile Engineering.

:- B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering.

:- B.Tech Aerospace Engineering.

:- B.Tech Textile Engineering.

:- B.Tech Architect Engineering.

:- B.Tech Naval Engineering. Etc.

Eligibility Conditions:- Applicant must have done 10+2 from science stream from government recognized board with minimum 55% marks.

Duration of Course:- Duration of B.Tech course after 10+2 is 4 years which are divided into 8 semesters from which 7 semesters are regular in college and 1 semester for industrial internship.
31st December 2018, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I get NIOS admission for engineering having 12th passed certificate from State syllabus
2nd January 2019, 01:41 PM
Meg24

Hello,

NIOS is recognised by the Indian education department.
So if you have completed 12th with PCM batch wid an aggregate of 50 percent, you are eligible to Pursue the engineering stream.
Good luck to you
7th August 2019, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

I am 30 years old can i pursue the b.tech?
16th February 2020, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am nios student 12 class i onlu study physics and chemistry can i apply fkr btech
2nd April 2020, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

Can I join B.Tech after completion of diploma?
6th October 2020, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am N.I.O.S. student from class 12 with science stream so sir I can admission in b tech college what it's percentage to take admission in b tech with computer science
10th October 2020, 03:39 PM
sirtbhopal

Yes, you can take admission in B Tech College after completing 12 from NIOS (National Institute Open Schooling).

The aspirants have to fulfil all the eligibility criteria mentioned below to pursue B.Tech in from a reputed institute -

Students should have completed their class 12th studies in Science stream from a recognized Board

Students should have mandatory studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics at the qualifying level

Students should have secured a minimum aggregate of 50% in the aforementioned subjects at the qualifying level and pass marks in the remaining subjects (varies from institute to institute)

Visit website for admission: https://www.sirtbhopal.ac.in/
14th October 2020, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I've done a dumb thing as i take data entry, computer Science , English, business and psychology subject can i still enroll in B.tech?
24th December 2020, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for BE OR B.tech counselling if student passed from NIOS. How the seats are allocated to them
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?