9th June 2014, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Tech after completing 12th with 68%? I took micro bio group in 11th

i have completed 12th with 68% . i took micro-bio group in 11th . can i do b.tech ? if i can't,than what are all the courses i can do, and i want to go to a good job. give a solution.

Related Questions:
  1. Any way I could take Biology course in 11th without actually opting for it in 12th? Is it necessary to complete biology in 12th if I want to study in abroad?
  2. How to build a career in engineering after 12th? I am currently in class 11th and want every detail
  3. Information regarding PG in Biotech after B.SC if I want to pursue my PG from SMU in Biotech or Microbiology?
  4. What kind of jobs are available after completing BSc Bio Chemistry, Micro Biology and Chemistry
  5. How to get admission in class 11th in BHU from Bio group
  6. Which group should I take in my 11th standard after completing 10th standard
  7. Future of Engineering? and which branches are going to boom? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I get into college after completing 11th and 12th from USA?
  9. How to join micro biology after completing 12th?
  10. How to prepare for Group II exam in general tamil and GK? I have prepared 6th to 10th in Tamil, Maths, Science, Social Science and PCBHG in 11th and 12th
  11. Fee structure for general surgery course? Procedure for admission?
  12. Can I do BDS if I had no biology in 11th and 12th, I had Biotechnology?
  13. If I don't have sufficient knowledge about Biology what will I do after class 12th?
  14. Which one has more scope biochemistry or microbiology?
  15. How much to score in 10th board exam to enter in Bio Maths group in 11th?
  16. Which is better between science(Biology) or Commerce?
  17. How many subjects are there in Intermediate course? How many entrance exams to be answered?
  18. Which course is better between M.Sc in Microbiology and M.Sc in Bioinformatics?
11th August 2015, 10:28 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Tech after completing 12th with 68%? I took micro bio group in 11th

No, you are not eligible to pursue the B.tech being a biology stream candidates in the 10+2.

The eligibility to get the admission in 4year bachelor of technology course is candidates must have passed the 10+2 from any recognised board with the Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main subjects in the board examination.

So you are eligible to pursue only in the medical courses so you can pursue the MBBS, Dental, BHMS, BAS etc... for your graduation courses. The common eligibility to pursue the course is candidates must have passed the 10+2 in Biology.

If you want information about any particular course you can send your query we will provide the information as soon as possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?