12th September 2013, 12:54 AM
annie ohson

Can I do B.Tech Biotechnology without Maths?

can i do b.tech biotechnology with pcb n without maths? plz help

Related Questions:
  1. Do we have to appear for Maths in CET to pursue B.Tech Biotechnology?
  2. Should I do BSc Biotechnology after opting for Biotechnology without Maths?
  3. Which are the best biotechnology institutes in Uttar Pradesh and all over India? Is VIT Vellore good for Biotechnology? Should I choose B.Tech Biotechnology, B.Tech Bioinformatics or B.Tech Biomedical Engineering?
  4. What is the date of Maths Bridge Course exam to join B.Tech Biotechnology
  5. Which courses can I opt for after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology? Is MS associated with Biotechnology a good choice for me?
  6. M.Sc(Maths) after B.Tech(CSE)? Should i do B.Sc(maths) correspondence or complete my B.Tech?
  7. Should I go for BSc Biotechnology or B.Tech Biotechnology?
  8. Is it necessary to take Maths with PCB for Biotechnology? What are the institutes offering the course in B.Tech?
  9. List of institutions offering GATE preparatory coaching in Kerala for Biotechnology?
  10. List of the colleges in India offering admission in B.Tech Biotechnology with Maths and Biology as compulsory subjects in class 12th? -- [New]
  11. Exams for which a Btech in Biotechnology student can appear? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How much is the salary after completing B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  13. Good companies for doing job after btech biotechnology?
  14. Information about jobs and salary of B.Tech Biotechnology
  15. Information about jobs and salary of B.Tech Biotechnology?
  16. Is Maths compulsory for a candidate to join B.Tech in Biotechnology? List of Government Universities offering this course?
  17. How to get Job being a candidate having completed B.Tech in Biotechnology 4 months back?
  18. Are there any government jobs available after completing B.Tech Biotechnology?
12th September 2013, 10:28 AM
Mattyjkk

Default Re: Can I do B.Tech Biotechnology without Maths?

In our opinion, there is no need to drop Mathematics.
After 10+2, you can appear in JEE/AIEEE for admission in B.Tech (Bio-technology) Course.
Syllabus of JEE includes physics, chemistry & maths.
For AIEEE, subjects combinations required in the qualifying examination for admission is as follows: Compulsory subjects: Physics & Mathematics
Anyone of the Optional Subjects: Chemistry /Bio-technology /Computer Science /Biology
AIEEE question paper include questions related to Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.

Most of other institutes require either PCM or PCB. You may also appear in state entrance examination in Uttar Pradesh.

For B.Sc. in Biotechnology course, different institutions have different eligibility criteria. Some require 10+2 with PCB, some with Biology, some with Science.

You have taken both Mathematics and Biology with Physics & Chemistry, so you may be eligible for most of the entrance examinations and institutions after passing 10+2 with good marks. If you are interested in some particular course/exam or institute for biotechnology, you can go through with the required eligibility criteria.
18th January 2014, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Can i take admission in nsit patna bihar without having maths in 2.
7th March 2016, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of PCB. I didn't have maths subject in 2. Can i give Engineering Entrance Exam for B.Tech Biotech??? If yes then how without mathematics?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?