13th May 2011, 10:25 PM
knupadhyay

Can I do B.Tech in Food Technology if I passed 12th with PCB and Computer Science?

Sir
I am a student of 12th std with PCB and computer and want to do B.tec. in food technology can i do this with PCB streme?

Dewesh

14th May 2011, 04:50 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Tech in Food Technology if I passed 12th with PCB and Computer Science?

Dear Friend

If you are from Biology background in 12th and not Mathematics then it is not

possible for you to get admission in B.Tech. in Food Technology course in some

engineering college.

The basic fact behind this is that if you apply for any B.Tech. entrance exam

you are supposed to have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in 12th.

As you haven't studied Mathematics in 12th so you are not eligible for any

engineering entrance exam. Hence, you won't be able to get admission in B.Tech.

course in Food Technology.
14th May 2011, 07:22 PM
deep.agri

Default Re: Can I do B.Tech in Food Technology if I passed 12th with PCB and Computer Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by knupadhyay View Post
Sir
I am a student of 12th std with PCB and computer and want to do B.tec. in food technology can i do this with PCB streme?

Dewesh
Dear Dewesh,
With ur combination in ur 12th ie; PCB & computer science, u cannot gain entry in the B.Tech Food Technology. You need 2 have studied mathematics in ur 12th for the B.Tech courses. B.Tech is basically a engineering associated course and with ur combination, m sorry u cannot go for B.Tech.
20th May 2011, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
I want to do B.TECH FOOD TECHNOLOGY.. In 12th i have stutied PCMB..Can I do it? And on what bases will i get admission? It wil require HSC score,aieee score or mh cet? or any other college cet i have to appear?
Mauaa
21st May 2011, 01:32 AM
deep.agri

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I want to do B.TECH FOOD TECHNOLOGY.. In 12th i have stutied PCMB..Can I do it? And on what bases will i get admission? It wil require HSC score,aieee score or mh cet? or any other college cet i have to appear?
Mauaa
Hello.... if u have studied mathematics in ur 12th, then u can go for it. The admission u get depends o the university u choose, whether the university conducts a separate entrance test or it may take into account ur 12th marks. Good Luck.
9th June 2011, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

can i do B.TECH in food technology with PCM in 12th?
10th December 2011, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

what are the career options in dietecian/beauty institute after 12th with pcmb?
1st February 2012, 11:28 PM

Smile Re: Can I do B.Tech in Food Technology if I passed 12th with PCB and Computer Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
Mauaa
hi Mr./Ms., u can do b.tech in food technology with pcmb .requirement for B.tech food tech is bascially ur pcm cutoff,u can join in ICAR by competing in AIEEE Exam,or else in TANUVAS and ANNA University but direct councelling with ur cutoff.
14th February 2012, 12:15 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by knupadhyay View Post
Sir

Dewesh
HI,
B.Tech is an engineering course without maths you are not eligible for B.Tech course..
So I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for B.Tech course in Food Technology After passing 12th with physics, Chemistry and biology..

You can apply for other course like:-
> M.B.B.S
> B.D.S
> B.H.M.S
> B.SC BIOLOGY
> B.SC BIOTECHNOLOGY
etc

GOOD LUCK!
31st March 2012, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

I wish to do b.tech in food technology . I am a bio - maths student . Can I do B.tech directly or should I study any other courses before that ? Please guide me. I am confused

regarding what to study.How much salary does this give ? Give the list of best food tech colleges in Tamil Nadu.
1st April 2012, 09:22 PM
pranavforu

Smile Re: Can I do B.Tech in Food Technology if I passed 12th with PCB and Computer Science?

Hello,

If you are from Biology background in 12th and not Mathematics then it is not possible for you to get admission in B.Tech. in Food Technology course in some engineering college.

The basic fact behind this is that if you apply for any B.Tech. entrance exam you are supposed to have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in 12th. As you haven't studied Mathematics in 12th so you are not eligible for any Engineering entrance exam. Hence, you won't be able to get admission in B.Tech. course in Food Technology.

Thank you.
2nd April 2012, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
I have done 12th with PCM and computer science, can i do B.Tech in Food technology ?
18th April 2012, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

sir, iam a student of 12th i have studied pcm and computer science whether i can choose b.tech food technology?
12th July 2012, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir, plz tell me that what are the subject covered in b.tech (food technology).
13th July 2012, 12:45 AM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Dear friend,
If you are interested in FOOD technology after completing 12th standard exam
Then I must tell you that you are eligible for FOOD TECHNOLOGY.

But if you had math in your 12th standard exam
then it could have helped you.

All the best..........
18th August 2012, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

i m an avg student..plzz tell me all what i can do after doing 12th with english,pcb,biotechnology...so that i can have better carrer...?
3rd April 2013, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Can i do B.Tech in food technology with pcm in 12th
3rd May 2013, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

what will my career if I simply do food technology with pcb?
9th November 2013, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

can i do B.tech in food technology if i passed 12th with pcm computer science
3rd December 2013, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of 12th class with PCM ,can i do B.tec in food technology?please help me in right decission
27th March 2014, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

I m the student of class 12 i want some suggestio from u........pls help me
please give me right way in bio tech
26th June 2014, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

i am pcb passed out. i want to know colleges offering direct admission for food technology or pharmacy
9th May 2015, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

my cutoff is 162.. and my subjects in 12 th is physics,chemistry,biology,microbiology... i would like to do b.e food technology... will i get admission ... and please guide for best course and which has scope in future
9th May 2015, 02:32 PM
uma chinnu

DEAR FRIEND,
If your interested in FOOD TECHNOLOGY after completing 12th standard exam you can do that.In your 12th standard you had maths then you can if not your not eligible for that course....
9th May 2015, 02:33 PM
uma chinnu

DEAR FRIEND,
If your interested in FOOD TECHNOLOGY after completing 12th standard exam you can do that.In your 12th standard you had maths then you can if not your not eligible for that course
i wish u all the best
18th June 2015, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want to go for b.tech food...will u please provide me the
list of colleges from maharashtra???
27th June 2015, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Tech in food technology if I passed 12th with Phy,Chem,Maths and Comp sc (without Biology)?
23rd April 2016, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Can i do b.tech in food technology if i passed 12th with PCM and IT ?
1st March 2017, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

I am going to complete my 12 std. I have taken a group physics,chemistry ,maths,computer science in 12th std.can l able to take bsc food technology for my higher studies. Pls guide me sir
12th April 2017, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I do btech in food technology if I passed 12 the with PCBM ? How? Suggest colleges
22nd April 2017, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I do b.tech in food technology after 12 pcm without clearing any entrance exam like jee, etc.
10th July 2017, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

I'm a science student with pcbm i want to m.tech in food technology
SIR i should go for any bifocal or plane science
10th October 2017, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir, can I apply for B tech food engineering after 12th by studying maths, chemistry, physics &computer science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?