24th April 2012, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Tech in Genetic Engineering having completed 12th Class with Physics, Chemistry and Biology? List of Institutes offering this course in India?

i am a 12 std student with phy chem bio ,can i do bteh in genetic enng &from which institute in india

Related Questions:
  1. What CET score is required for pursuing genetic engineering? List of colleges offering such course? I've completed 12th std
  2. How to do genetic engineering after passing 12th physics, chemistry, biology
  3. Can I join Genetic Engineering after 12th without having Maths in 11th? Which colleges in India offer Genetic Engineering course?
  4. Is Mathematics compulsory for studying genetic engineering?
  5. Procedure to get admission for Genetic Engineering course after completion of 12th Class with 97% of marks?
  6. How to join in genetic engineering branch after scoring 92% in aggregate? BEst colleges for genetic engineering in AP
  7. Is there any scope for Genetic Engineering in India?
  8. How can I join the genetic engineering course after completing intermediate with biology, Physics and chemistry? Am I eligible to go for it?
  9. Any colleges offering BSc Genetic Engineering in Calicut? Names of the colleges and their contact details? What is the eligibility criteria for genetic engineering?
  10. How to join genetic engineering after completing 12th?
  11. List of courses available in Genetic Engineering after completion of 12th Class? List of Institutes offering these courses?
  12. Am i eligible for admission in genetic engineering after scoring 72% marks in 12th?
  13. Is it compulsory to have Biology as your subjects in 12th to do genetic engineering?
  14. List of colleges which offer B.Tech(Genetic Engineering) in India? -- [New]
  15. How to become a genetic engineer after choosing Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Biotechnology
  16. Is Physics, Chemistry and Biology good for taking genetic engineering course?
  17. List of colleges offering genetic engineering in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Institutes providing B.Tech Genetic Engineering in India?
7th August 2012, 08:22 PM
MOUSE92

Default Re: Can I do B.Tech in Genetic Engineering having completed 12th Class with Physics, Chemistry and Biology? List of Institutes offering this course in India?

dear,

b.tech in engineering is very good choice of yours

it's a 4 yrs course

eligibility :

--you must have passed 12 th board from PCM&B (physics,chemistry & mathematics& biology ) stream

--you have to give entrance exam to get admission in genetic engineering like:

AIEEE

IIT-JEE

SRMEEE

PET etc

TOP engineering colleges in india for genetic engineering

iit kanpur

iit bombay

iit kholhapur

iit delhi

iit allahabad

iit roorkee

iit hyderabad

nit karnataka

bits

nit bhopal

nit allahabad

all the best
17th April 2013, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do B.Tech in Genetic Engineering having completed 12th Class with Physics, Chemistry and Biology? List of Institutes offering this course in India?

CAN I APPLY FOR GENETIC ENGINEERING WITH PCB SUBJECTS ONLY
2nd December 2013, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

what are the admission procedures to diffrent courses in genetic engg.
2nd December 2013, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

what are the admission procedures to different courses in genetic engg.
27th March 2014, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

I like to do genetic engineering courses. Iam interested in doing in IGE Kolkata. Now Iam in Twelth.What should I do for it
23rd May 2014, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

i like to do b.tech in bio technology course. i am interested in doing in kolkata. now i am in 12th. how i get the chance????
2nd June 2014, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

I am pass 12th science with biology,physics and chemistry.i want to become a genetic engineer so what courses can i do in gujarat.will i secure my future as a genetic engineer in gujarat?
2nd June 2014, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

I am pass 12th science with biology,physics and chemistry.i want to become a genetic engineer so what courses can i do in gujarat.will i secure my future as a genetic engineer in gujarat?
28th May 2017, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study genetic engineering without mathematics in 1, 2(chemistry physics biology computer science and English)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?