9th June 2012, 06:25 PM
12student

Can I do B.Tech in Kerala after scoring 39 in Maths?

i got only 39 in maths, can i do b.tech under anyway in kerala or want to go out of kerala for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for B.Tech after scoring 53 marks in Maths in Kerala State Board
  2. Am I eligible for KEAM after scoring 53 marks in Maths in Kerala+2 exam
  3. How to get admission in IIIT Kerala after passing B.Tech IT?
  4. Job opportunities for Girls in Chemical Engineering? Syllabus of the B.Tech Chemical Engineering in Kerala University?
  5. M.Sc(Maths) after B.Tech(CSE)? Should i do B.Sc(maths) correspondence or complete my B.Tech?
  6. List of institutions offering GATE preparatory coaching in Kerala for Biotechnology?
  7. How to do M.Tech in Bangalore after completing B.Tech in IT from Kerala? Which are the top colleges?
  8. Can i secure seats in Kerala for M.Tech program without any valid GATE score? I have done B.Tech from Kerala University
  9. Am I eligible for M.Tech in Kerala? I've completed my B.Tech(EEE) in Kerala university
  10. Will I get admission in M.Tech in kerala after completing B.Tech from Kerala University?
  11. Can I apply for correspondence PhD in Maths programme in Tamil Nadu or Kerala if completed M.Phil from Madras University being a lecturer? -- [New]
  12. List of top BSc Maths college in Kerala?
  13. Will I get BDS admission in any government college of Kerala after scoring 95% score in Public HSE of Kerala?
  14. M.tech CS Admission in Kerala without a valid GATE score? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to join B.Tech 2nd year in Kerala after passing diploma in Civil with 83%?
  16. Will I get mechanical engineering seat in Kerala after scoring 28560 Kerala entrance rank?
  17. How much percentage of marks is required in 12th Maths to be eligible for Kerala entrance exam?
  18. Can I get ECE in any college in kerala after scoring 42618?

27th July 2013, 06:20 PM
ac1989

Angry Re: Can I do B.Tech in Kerala after scoring 39 in Maths?

I think you can"t do..

CRITERA AS BELOW

A pass in the Higher Secondary Examination of the University in Kerala State or Examinations considered equivalent there to with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as optional subjects with a minimum of 50% marks in Mathematics only and 50% marks in Mathematics, Physics Chemistry put together. For SEBC catogary whose income is below the income limit notified by the Govt., the percent of marks will be 45%.
OR
A Diploma in Engineering awarded by the Board of Technical Examinations of Kerala State or Examination considered equivalent thereto by the State Board of Technical Education after undergoing an Institutional course of at least 3 years, securing a cumulative minimum of 50% marks in the ii & iii year diploma examination. University regulations revised from time to time will be implemented.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?