13th July 2011, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Will I get admission for M.Tech in Kerala in aided or self financing institute with merit? I have completing B.Tech in Kerala University in EEE with non GATE

i compleled my btech in kerala university in EEE with non gate will i get admission for mtech in kerala in aided or self financing with merit

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get admission in M.Tech in kerala after completing B.Tech from Kerala University?
  2. Am I eligible for M.Tech in Kerala? I've completed my B.Tech(EEE) in Kerala university
  3. Can i secure seats in Kerala for M.Tech program without any valid GATE score? I have done B.Tech from Kerala University
  4. Will I get admission for M.Tech in Kerala in Aided or Self Financing institute with merit? I have completed B.Tech in Civil from MG University
  5. How to get admission in M.Tech in Kerala? I have completed B.Tech in Anna University
  6. How many aided seats in mca course by kerala university?
  7. Will I get a seat in government/aided engineering college in Kerala after scoring 14581 rank in Kerala EEE? Fees of the self financing colleges? Number of seats for engineering?
  8. How to get admission in IIIT Kerala after passing B.Tech IT?
  9. Can a candidate with 2638 rank in Kerala medical entrance exam be able to secure a seat in self financed colleges of Kerala?
  10. Admission in self financing colleges of Kerala is possible with 112 in NATA and 85% in 12th? Names of good B.Arch colleges in Kerala? -- [New]
  11. M.tech CS Admission in Kerala without a valid GATE score? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I secure a seat in Kerala after completing B.Tech in EEE with distinction from MGU?
  13. Admission to merit seat in any self financing engineering college in Kerala?
  14. How many colleges are there in Kerala for MSc Nursing? What is the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside kerala?
  15. What's the fees structure of M.Sc course with nursing stream in Kerala? Is it worth doing a course like this in Kerala?How many colleges are there in Kerala for Msc nursing? What's the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside Kerala?
  16. How to get admission in M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 76%?
  17. List of Self Financing Colleges which offer M.Tech in Electronics and Communications in Kerala?
  18. List of institutions offering GATE preparatory coaching in Kerala for Biotechnology?
28th April 2012, 09:17 AM
Sudheeshs2010

Default Re: Will I get admission for M.Tech in Kerala in aided or self financing institute with merit? I have completing B.Tech in Kerala University in EEE with non GATE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i compleled my btech in kerala university in EEE with non gate will i get admission for mtech in kerala in aided or self financing with merit
In the self financing catogory onlly 50% seats are allowded as government seats.First preferance is given to GATE catogory then balance seat is allowded to non GATE catogory.normaly 3 or 5 students are from gate catogory. If you have greater than 70% mark then you will get addmission in any of the self financing college with goverment seat and no possibly of stipend (Fee nearly 50000per semester)
2nd May 2012, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get admission for M.Tech in Kerala in aided or self financing institute with merit? I have completing B.Tech in Kerala University in EEE with non GATE

Icompleled my btech in kerala university in EEE WITH 64%.My gate score is 125. Wll i get admission for mtech in kerala in aided or self financing with merit
2nd May 2012, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

I completed my B.Tech in EEE with 64% mark from Kerala University.My gate score is 125.Will I get admission in any of the aided or self financing colleges in Kerala.
6th May 2012, 05:52 PM
indu_sarabhai

>> Its good if you do Mtech after completing you Btech which will very benefical to you.

M.Tech specializations in Electrical Engineering and their order of preference

1. Power Electronics & Drives

2. Power Systems Engineering

3. Instrumentation & Control Systems

4. Computer Controlled Industrial Power

M.Tech specializations in Civil Engineering and their order of preference

1. Engineering Structures

2. Construction Technology & Management

3. Geotechnical Engineering

4. Transportation Engineering

5. Environmental Engineering

6. Remote Sensing & GIS

7. Water Resource Engineering

8. Offshore Structures

wish you all the luck
14th May 2012, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

i completed btech in 2011 with 75% mark..my gate score is 21.. Is der any chance to get an admsn for mtech in any of the government colleges in kerala..??Or hw i vl get admissin in other colleges?
18th May 2012, 11:31 PM
Sudheeshs2010

Quote:
i completed btech in 2011 with 75% mark..my gate score is 21.. Is der any chance to get an admsn for mtech in any of the government colleges in kerala..??Or hw i vl get admissin in other colleges?
You first register your details in the DTE (directorate of technical education) allotment of kerala government . By using this gate score no possibility of getting admission in government colleges but in the absence of gate scorers mark will consider. Then they will consider your marks up to 6th semester. online application submission ends on 31st may.
26th May 2012, 08:58 PM
Sudheeshs2010

Quote:
In the absence of gate scores the self financing colleges will consider the non-gate catogery . For this you should first register in the "www.dtekerala.gov.in" On june 23 they will provide rank list for the private college category. Then you should submit seperate application for each college
28th May 2012, 11:48 PM
Sudheeshs2010

Quote:
If you have good percentage in b tech then you can apply to the non gate category. The last date for online registration is may 31. the sie address is "www.dtekerala.gov.in". for non gate category no stipend is provided.
3rd June 2012, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

WILL IGET ADMISSION FOR EEE IN KERALA IN AIDED OR SELF FINANSING INSTITUTE WITH MERIT, CAN YOU GIVE LAST OPTION IN SREE BUDDAH ENG. COLLEAGE OF PATTOOR
7th January 2013, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

I completed Btech from Uty of Kerala in 2007 with 6.7 CGPA and has been working with two Multinationalcompanies in their electrical Divisions.Do I get admission for Mtech based on Experiance?.
Is it possible to opt for Mtech in Mechanical Engineering (Automobile) after completing Btech in Electrical Engineering?
7th January 2013, 07:08 PM
Narendra k.
Senior Member+

Lightbulb Re: Will I get admission for M.Tech in Kerala in aided or self financing institute with merit? I have completing B.Tech in Kerala University in EEE with non GATE

Quote:
M.Tech specializations in Electrical Engineering and their order of preference

1. Power Electronics & Drives

2. Power Systems Engineering

3. Instrumentation & Control Systems

4. Computer Controlled Industrial Power

M.Tech specializations in Civil Engineering and their order of preference

1. Engineering Structures

2. Construction Technology & Management

3. Geotechnical Engineering

4. Transportation Engineering

5. Environmental Engineering

6. Remote Sensing & GIS

7. Water Resource Engineering

8. Offshore Structures
28th March 2013, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

sir my gate score 2013 is 398 on computer science and engg my AIR is 8459 out of 224169 candidates can i get an admission in any stipend seats in kerala govt.colleges pls help me
5th June 2013, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

I had completed my B.TECH in kerala university with above 8.5 cgpa in civil engineering but my score is only 22. can i have a seat in any of the Govt colleges...?
6th June 2013, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

will i get admission for mtech in merit quata in self financing engg colleges with a gate score of 297 ,what will be the fees?
12th June 2014, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

what will i do if i got my gate registration number wrong while filling the dte application form?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?