3rd July 2012, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage of marks is required in 12th Maths to be eligible for Kerala entrance exam?

how many persentage of marks in plus two maths eligibil for kerala entrance exam

Related Questions:
  1. What is the required percentage of marks in 12th class to join CA?
  2. What is my Kerala engineering rank if I score 310 marks in Kerala entrance and 53 marks in Maths, 66 in Physics and 80 in Chemistry in 12th board exam
  3. Am I eligible for B.Tech course after completing 12th with 60% marks? I have qualified Kerala entrance exam
  4. Am I eligible to appear in CLAT if secured 65% in 12th Science? -- [New]
  5. How to take admission in MCA in Bangalore college/university?
  6. Am i eligible for MCA in JNU after passing 10th with 62% from Kerala and 12th with 60%?
  7. JNU MCA eligibility based on percentage in 10th, 12th and Graduation (BCA) -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible for KEAM after scoring 53 marks in Maths in Kerala+2 exam
  9. Minimum percentage of marks required in 12th board exam?
  10. Minimum percentage of marks required in 12th board exam?
  11. Am I eligible for Indian Army having secured 54.6% in 12th class with 36 marks in Maths?
  12. Minimum marks required in Maths in 12th for admission in engineering college?
  13. Am I eligible for for B.Com and B.Com hons? What are the subjects required in 12th
  14. Am I eligible for B.Tech after scoring 53 marks in Maths in Kerala State Board
  15. NIMCET Eligibility:I had 65% marks in best 5 subjects in 12th (including maths) but all 7 subjects it is 58% so, m I eligible ?
  16. Minimum marks required to qualify for entrance exam of Kerala engineering entrance?
  17. Can I appear in ISRO entrance exam after 12th? Minimum percentage required and eligibility?
  18. Am I eligible to appear for JNU and IIT entrance exam for MCA after scoring 59.8% in 12th
5th November 2012, 03:36 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: How much percentage of marks is required in 12th Maths to be eligible for Kerala entrance exam?

The minimum eligibility marks in MATHEMATICS to apply in Kerala entrance examination for B. Tech course/programs is 40%. However, i must inform you that with below 60% marks it will be difficult to get a seat in any reputed college/university. Scholarship will be out of question and you will probably not be able to make it to the final selected candidates list in any government colleges.
12th January 2013, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much percentage of marks is required in 12th Maths to be eligible for Kerala entrance exam?

marks from 12 class is only needed foe entrance with out plus one ?
27th May 2013, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

sechdule caste
students how much percentage of marks is required in 12th Maths to be eligible for Kerala entrance exam?
26th November 2013, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

how much percentage mark need in plus two for net exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?