3rd April 2015, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Tech in metallurgy in AMIE after completing diploma in mechanical

I have completed diploma in mechanical.can i do B.tech. In metallurgy in AMIE.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do B.Tech from AMIE after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  2. How to join AMIE in ECE after completing diploma in electronics and communication? What are the opportunities after completing AMIE?
  3. Which course is a better choice for me in BE between Mechanical and Metallurgy having completed Diploma in Metallurgy?
  4. How can I join AME after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Entrance test for admission in AMIE?
  5. How to take admission in AMIE after passing diploma in mechanical engineer
  6. How to apply in AMIE after completing diploma in mechanical production? How to take admission in AMIE?
  7. How to do AMIE after completing diploma in Mechanical engineering with 85%
  8. How can I join AMIE after completing diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  9. Am I eligible for SAIL after completing B.Tech in Metallurgy from AMIE
  10. Procedure to take admission in correspondence Mechanical engineering Diploma?
  11. Eligibility, fee structure and duration of AMIE course for Diploma in Mechanical Engineer?
  12. How to joi AMIE after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. How to do AMIE after completing diploma? Is AMIE equivalent to B.Tech?
  14. Can we get admission as a fresher in M.Tech or MBA after completing Metallurgy through AMIE?
  15. Which is the best course in B.E or AMIE which I can join after completing my diploma in mechanical from UGC university? Difference between B.E or AMIE? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to do AMIE after passing diploma in mechanical? What is the scope of AMIE in production, project engineering?
  17. Which are the best engineering exams that I can write after completing diploma in Metallurgy?
  18. How to join AMIE B.Tech after completing ICE diploma by lateral entry?
15th May 2015, 12:27 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I do B.Tech in metallurgy in AMIE after completing diploma in mechanical

Let us discuss about the eligibility criteria of admission in the b.tech course in AIME and then we will come to the conclusion that whether you are eligible or not-

> You should have done your 3 year diploma from a AICTE approved college. The branch doesn't matter. Therefore if you fulfill this then you can apply for matterlurgy even if you had diploma of mechanical branch.

> Another is that you should have completed intermediate with at least 45% marks. Since you do not belong to this one condition so we won't be discussing about this.

So, concluding, you can definitely apply for the b.tech in AIME.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?