31st January 2012, 11:20 AM
bala venerjee

Which course is a better choice for me in BE between Mechanical and Metallurgy having completed Diploma in Metallurgy?

sir i have completed diplamo in metallurgy but in BE i cant decide to take either mechanical or metallurgy so pz give some suggtion.

31st January 2012, 10:39 PM
krithika.mm

Default Re: Which course is a better choice for me in BE between Mechanical and Metallurgy having completed Diploma in Metallurgy?

As you have already done you diploma in metallurgy, taking up BE in metallurgy will be like continuing your diploma. However, the future of metallurgy seems to be dull today. But it may always grow to a great extent tomorrow.
Mechanical is one of the ever green branches of engineering with constant changes and new inventions.
But please decide on what you are interested personally and not merely through another person's opinion because only you are responsible for your future.

All the best!
27th March 2012, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course is a better choice for me in BE between Mechanical and Metallurgy having completed Diploma in Metallurgy?

Dear Sir/madam,

I'm doing job in a Steel company in Mumabi,looking after International marketing.please tell the courses which is related to my field,may be in Sreel marketing or engineering courses which i can do with my job.

Regards,

Javed
5th July 2013, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

sir which is better mechanical or metallurgical? in future or in 5 year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?