13th December 2012, 09:41 PM
43dkj

Can I do B.A within my gap years?

tell me any university in india that can clear my gap...can i do my BA within my gap years

Related Questions:
14th December 2012, 10:56 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I do B.A within my gap years?

Hi,
Your question is absolutely confusing for me. Have you started your B.A. course yet? In which course did you get a backlog. If it is your higher secondary course, then you will have to clear the gap first and then can you go for B.A. Any university or institute will be able to take you as an admitted candidate and it is you who will have to clear your backlog. No university can promise to clear your gap. You have to study hard and give the examination such well that you pass out with flying colors. Also if you have a gap in B.A. then whole you are in the course your attempt will to be fill the backlog forms and clear them while you are still in the course. After your final year of B.A. also you can attempt to clear the backlogs but make sure that it takes as low time as possible.
14th June 2014, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do B.A within my gap years?

I am very confused.
I was doing b tech in bhopal engg college but i m dropout this collge in 2nd year same reasons.
So i am creating 2 year gap.
So what i am doing..
Tell ?
I am doing bsc maths in privet..
And doing engg deploma coures with mechanical so this is wrong or right tell me plz ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?