25th July 2011, 02:19 PM
sabahatahmad

Can I do BBA having completed 12th with 65% in Medical subjects?

i have passed my 12th with 65% in medical subjects..Can i do bba now?
reply me soon

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study BBA if completed 12th with mentioned subjects? Subject selection in BBA?
  2. What are the various subjects available in BBA? Suitable BBA colleges in Hyderabad?
  3. Is it possible to reappear in 12th with Biology to study MBBS if completed B.Sc(Physics)?
  4. How to do MBA after pursuing D.Ed? I am in 12th class Non Medical
  5. Detailed information, subjects enlisted and benefits of studying BBA?
  6. BBA or BBM, what to do after 12th and which course has better scope and jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I do BBA after doing non medical? I am a 12th non medical stream student
  8. What's the eligibility criteria for doing BBA? List of good colleges in CHD offering BBA without Maths? I've completed 12th std with Arts
  9. Which one is best for Non-Medical student BBA or BBM? -- [New]
  10. Can I do BBA after completing 12th from West Bengal
  11. Which course should I do between BBA and B.Com? I have completed 12th
  12. What is the procedure to get admission in diploma courses after BDS?
  13. Can I study BBA being a 12th Arts student with Economics, English, Hindi and Education subjects? List of BBA colleges in Lucknow?
  14. Can I study BBA if completed 12th Arts with 76% marks? Detailed information and eligibility to get admission?
  15. How to get admission in BBA after passing 12th? BBA colleges in Kolkata?
  16. Which course is better choice for me between BBA and B.Com after completion of 12th Class in non medical stream?
  17. Which all subjects are covered under BBA and BBM? BBA or BBM will make MBA easier? Which one would be better BBA or BBM?
  18. Should I study BBA if completed 12th Science but weak in Maths?
31st July 2011, 12:20 PM
Tribhuwankumar1990

Default Re: Can I do BBA having completed 12th with 65% in Medical subjects?

Yes you are eligible for the course as you have passed 12th with more than 50% marks

Essential Qualifications for B.B.A. : The candidate must have passed 10+2 exam in any faculty and obtained minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
18th December 2011, 09:31 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabahatahmad View Post
i have passed my 12th with 65% in medical subjects..Can i do bba now?
reply me soon
BBA stands for Bachelor in Business Administration, the duration of this course is 3 Years and the course is divided into 6 semester.

If you are Interested to take admission into BBA Course, then for this you have to complete your 12th examination in any discipline form a recognised University, But for this you have to scored minimum 50% marks in your 12th examination with English as a compulsory subjects.

Any candidates are eligible to take admission in BBA course after completing 12th examination form a recognised Board.

The admission in BBA course are based on Merit, But many top colleges will conducts his own Entrance examination, So if your aim is to get admission in top Business schools, then you have to cracked the entrance examination, Group discussion and Personal Interview.

If you have completed your 12Th examination with 65% marks then you are eligible to take admission in BBA Course, The admission in this Course will be started soon form Next year, So please check the top BBA Colleges website and read the admission process and then apply Accordingly.
18th December 2011, 09:41 PM
mettuguy

Yes you can do BBA the only one condition is you should get above 50% in your +2.
If you study BBA then if you study MBA will be the valuable
18th December 2011, 09:58 PM
balathegreat
Senior Member+

Yes, its sure that you can join in BBA. Because to join BBA in any college a passing in your 12th std is enough.

But my personal suggestion is that you can go in science field itself, so that your two years of hard work with science group won't get wasted.
18th December 2011, 10:59 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can easily do BBA with 65% marks in medical subjects as the eligibilty criteria for the same is as under-

1. Passing Higher Secondary or equivalent is a must
2. Minimum of 50% in the qualifying exam
3. English should be one of the subjects

All the good colleges conduct the entrance test for the BBA course.The BBA entrance exams test your basic managerial skills and knowledge about the business world. Simply put, it is nothing more than your:

General Awareness and Business Awareness
Quantitative Aptitude
Reasoning Ability
English Proficiency
19th December 2011, 12:29 AM
bishnu_g

yes friend you are eligible for BBA as you have more than 50% in your+2 so .. try to join reputed instiute approved by AICTE

BEST OF LUCK
25th July 2013, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Can i do bba having 61% after vocational stream?
14th February 2014, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Can i do BBA after completing my 12th by PCB. what will be the subjects for this course ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?