23rd July 2014, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I do BCA after scoring 56% in 12th? What is the scope for it?

hi myself shital i scored 56% in 12th 2010 can i do bca and what is the scope for it and where can i get the job for it.pLz help

17th September 2014, 11:17 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I do BCA after scoring 56% in 12th? What is the scope for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi myself shital i scored 56% in 12th 2010 can i do bca and what is the scope for it and where can i get the job for it.pLz help
Yes definitely you can BCA course after completing 12th standard. But you must have to study mathematics as a main subject in 12th standard to be eligible for BCA course. Mathematics in 12th standard is a mandatory criteria to get admission to BCA course. So, if you have studied mathematics then you eligible for BCA course.

Bachelor of Computer Application ( BCA ) is a bachelor degree in Computer Application. The duration of the course is 3 years. There is good scope available for the BCA course in both the government and Private sectors as well.

► Candidates must have completed their 12th standard with Mathematics subject from recognized university.

► A minimum of 50% in the 12th board examination is must seek admission to the same. The admission to this course is offered on the basis of the marks that have obtained in the 12th board exam.

Scope after BCA course:-

Career Options after BCA:-
  • Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)
  • Master of Science (M.Sc)
  • Master of Business Administration (MBA)
  • Master of Computer Application (MCA)
  • Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application (PGDCA)

After completing BCA course you can find the job opportunity in any one below field as you like,
  1. Computer Programmer
  2. System Analyst
  3. Lecturer
  4. Testing Engineering
  5. Technical Writer
  6. System Administrator
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?